BY WALMART

Whitening Wraps see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Do you guys wants to clean your teeth or have them whiten and not spend a fortune? these 7 day white stripes are amazing and will see results less than a week, it’s also affordable under 10$ now at Walmart or your local stores! Equate Xtreme Whitening Wraps 7 Day System
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I purchased this item instead of the name brand because it was less expensive and was very impressed with the results. It was the first time I’ve purchased this teeth whitening system and I had great results. I will for sure repurchase when it’s time to whiten my teeth again.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
I would not recommend these if you have sensitive teeth.  I had trouble with anything cold or too hot for several days after using them.  I only tried these once because of the awful sensitivity I experienced.  I won't buy them again but I think if you don't have sensitive teeth they are worth a try.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I have used this product several times and it works just as well as the more expensive brands. It whitens well and doesn’t leave my teeth spotted or feeling sensitive. I’d definitely buy it again from Walmart and recommend it to all wanting to whiten your teeth but don’t want to pay a steep price to do so.
Hannah G.
Batavia , IL
I am usually a bit of name brand snob because I always know that their quality is great, but this product was actually really good for Walmart’s brand! It improved the whiteness of my teeth pretty significantly within the few times that I used them.
Skylar L.
Pataskala, OH
For the price these are actually not too bad. If you're searching for drastic, long lasting results I'm not sure I would recommend. However if you just need a little touch up here and there it is worth it.
Mara S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Works just like Crest White-strips! Would definitely recommend - just watch out if your teeth are sensitive. You could possibly get a toothache if you have sensitive teeth, but it doesn’t cause any damage.
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I loved this! It has helped me keep my teeth with with me smoking! I bought it at Walmart! I use it every week! I love it! It went above my expectations! I am definitely satisfied with it!!
Sara R.
Ashland, KY
These whitening wraps are actually good to be Wal-Mart brand. Equate is very cheap brand but that doesn't mean it's bad. I love these things, they're cheap and really whiten!
Deepmala R.
Have me gum bleeds. I'm allergic to something in them. My husband did not have that issue but his teeth did not show much difference after use as per package instructions.
Sydney T.
Just bought these... do they work well? Did anyone see results?
Leah F.
Brodhead , KY
Do these work? I mean Really work!