Equate - Women's Laxative Tablets, Bisacodyl 5 Mg (Compare To Correctol), 60-Count

BY EQUATE

Equate - women's laxative tablets, for relief of occasional constipation. For Dependable Overnight Relief. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Korissa F.
Cambridge
Please do NOT take this laxative. I took 2 pills around 8PM, and almost an hour later I could feel the cramps coming. By 2AM, I was in extreme pain, covered in sweat while lying on the bathroom floor (I live in a college dorm so not ideal). I had diarrhea but I would immediately need to flush because I needed to throw up. I was shaking and dizzy and my head was filled with pressure. Stick with the name brands, or really anything but this product. I would rather have an enama every day for the rest of my life than take another one of these pills.
Kimberly b.
Ok so it's nice to know that I'm not crazy the's laxatives really messed me up ,I bought them about a month ago for my constipation my first time I took 1 no bowel movements so the next day I took 24 hours no bowel movement but I sat on the toilet pushing air out my but cus i felt like I had to go so 3rd day i give the bottle a good look over and see the tablets are only 5mg each i think maybe im not taking enough so i take 3 24 hours later I'm on the toilet in agony attempting to have a bowel movement but every time I push I get this unbelievable pain in my stomach, so I soldier through only to release small squirts of brown water from my but which was on fire by the end of my encounter. .but I'm having constipation again and thought about how had those women's laxatives that I had barley touched and started to consider giving them another try but before I played R again I decided to some additional research and thank goodness I did because after these reviews I know I'm not crazy and that these are no good for me.
Hali C.
Wichita, KS
I'm sorry but the people that made this medication needs to be fired not only did I loose about 20 pounds it took 3 hours to work and now I been on the toilet about 5 times and ik a Lil tmi but I don't care it's not poop anymore it's a freaking water gun spray now like really this medication needs to go I just needed a Lil help to go not loose my whole freaking stomach should be no stars but I had to give it 1
Melly s.
Within one hour had the worst stomach pain mixed with nausea and sweating. Does it work - yes but not worth the side effects as their is other brands that work but are gentler on the stomach without the pain. Rest went in the garbage. Will never take again. Should be a no star rating just a warning to beware.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
TERRIBLE way to deal with irregularity. Laxatives work on irritating the stomach. You need to do a stool softener NOT a laxative. Stool softeners are easy on your stomach and pain free. HORRIBLE PRODUCT. NEVER BUY.
Abby P.
Lansing, IL
Definitely works. One down side is that it does cause the cramps beforehand and those can be quite painful. Also, it ranges in time for when they work. Could be immediately or could be hours later.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Well yes i did have a moment of oh my gosh when am i ever going to be able to poop! I know I now maybe TMI but I have to say this is what I bought to relieve it and man it sure did work !
Tam A.
Whitewater, WI
I took these at 11 p.m by 4 a.m. I was laying on the bathroom floor covered in sweat and severely cramping. I have used the bathroom a few times however I have been cramping like birth contractions ALL day drank a lot of water nothing helps I cant even eat without it causing pain. NEVER AGAIN!!!!
Emily H.
Conway, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
You have to be really careful with laxatives. They're not going to make you shit in two minutes. Also if you take too many then you will have stomach cramps and hate life for a while.
B W.
Garland, TX
I like equate's equivalent to Metamucil instead. The orange flavor is good and easy to drink. Works well and does not have the side effects of this pill form. I agree with MElissa Z. there are better options out there.
Megan M.
Early, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Should I get a stimulant or one without?
Paulette T.
Deridder, LA
Does this work as well as Correctol?