Equate - Women's Laxative Tablets, Bisacodyl 5 Mg (Compare To Correctol), 60-Count

BY EQUATE

Equate - women's laxative tablets, for relief of occasional constipation. For Dependable Overnight Relief. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly b.
Kimberly b.
Ok so it's nice to know that I'm not crazy the's laxatives really messed me up ,I bought them about a month ago for my constipation my first time I took 1 no bowel movements so the next day I took 24 hours no bowel movement but I sat on the toilet pushing air out my but cus i felt like I had to go so 3rd day i give the bottle a good look over and see the tablets are only 5mg each i think maybe im not taking enough so i take 3 24 hours later I'm on the toilet in agony attempting to have a bowel movement but every time I push I get this unbelievable pain in my stomach, so I soldier through only to release small squirts of brown water from my but which was on fire by the end of my encounter. .but I'm having constipation again and thought about how had those women's laxatives that I had barley touched and started to consider giving them another try but before I played R again I decided to some additional research and thank goodness I did because after these reviews I know I'm not crazy and that these are no good for me.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
Didn't work at all for me and just made me feel sick. I hated it. I just got cramps and felt horrible didn't do what it was supposed to do.
Tam A.
Tam A.
Whitewater, WI
I took these at 11 p.m by 4 a.m. I was laying on the bathroom floor covered in sweat and severely cramping. I have used the bathroom a few times however I have been cramping like birth contractions ALL day drank a lot of water nothing helps I cant even eat without it causing pain. NEVER AGAIN!!!!
Hali C.
Hali C.
Wichita, KS
I'm sorry but the people that made this medication needs to be fired not only did I loose about 20 pounds it took 3 hours to work and now I been on the toilet about 5 times and ik a Lil tmi but I don't care it's not poop anymore it's a freaking water gun spray now like really this medication needs to go I just needed a Lil help to go not loose my whole freaking stomach should be no stars but I had to give it 1
B W.
B W.
Garland, TX
I like equate's equivalent to Metamucil instead. The orange flavor is good and easy to drink. Works well and does not have the side effects of this pill form. I agree with MElissa Z. there are better options out there.
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Fitspiration Expert
These work you just have to take the two. Then lower the dose if you want. I like how they work.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
It does it's job, I can tell you that!! Within a couple hours, I got a tummy ache and had to run to the bathroom! Only take these when you are at home!
Kasi T.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
TERRIBLE way to deal with irregularity. Laxatives work on irritating the stomach. You need to do a stool softener NOT a laxative. Stool softeners are easy on your stomach and pain free. HORRIBLE PRODUCT. NEVER BUY.
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
This product works just as good as a name brand product and you can get it at a nice price!
Jaymie D.
Jaymie D.
Pendleton, Or
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, although not my favorite topic to talk about, this does the trick :)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Canonsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert
Should I get a stimulant or one without?
Paulette T.
Paulette T.
Deridder, LA
Does this work as well as Correctol?