BY EQUATE

• Is this comparable to Vicks? In other words, does it work the sam...2 Answers
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried some Vick’s at my mother in laws when I had plugged up sinuses and ran off to Walmart to get it and left with this instead. It compares equally to Vick’s! I can not tell a difference at all it works just as well. Plus it’s cheaper too! I love this product it has helped clear up my sinuses.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! I rub it on my feet and chest when I feel like I’m getting a cold. It also clears me up when my allergies are messing with me. It’s cheaper than Vick’s and just as good. No difference at all!
Shellby M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works just like Vick’s but so much cheaper, use on feet to soften skin and help with stuffy noses and congestion, also use Vick’s on lower tummy to ease menstrual cramps. I’ve heard it’s great on stretch marks but haven’t tried yet!
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
It does It's job but in my opinion it's not as strong as Vicks. For a store brand it's definitely decent and worth its price if youre on a budget or trying to save money.
Angela K.
equate Vaporizing Rub is an almost perfect product when dealing get with coughs, colds and congestion. It contains Camphor, Eucalyptus Oil and Menthol. You apply it to your chest or/and throat to help cough. It is a creamy, Vaseline type consistency with smooth texture. This brand is a bit thinner than Vick'so Vapor Rub and not as strong of smell. I prefer Vick'so but due to the more affordable costhan I usually purchase this brand. It gets the job done and saves money. It can be found at Walmart. I recommend this product.
Alyssa K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a must have product for winter. Put some on your chest, under your nose, or on your feet to help breathe easier. The equate brand is the exact same as Vicks, just a few dollars cheaper. I highly recommend this product!
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Im using this brand right now and it works good for a home remedy for stretch marks . Also, I have used this to do a body wrap and it works magic. It works just like any other vapor rub like Vicks . Its strong but not overwhelming.
Andrea C.
We love this cough suppressing ointment!

It works just as well and as great as Vick's and we love it! It is also cheaper than the name brand, which is the added bonus.

We rub it on our chest and back...if the coughing is bad we put it on our feet and cover them with socks.
Buffy B.
Chester, WV
I use this in the winter time for my son. he gets so congested, and has a bad cough. I put in on his chest and back, and also on the soles of his feet. this really helps to loosen the congestion so he can breathe easier and sleep better. I highly recommend for all ages.
Gabriela O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works just as the original name brand... Works instantly, helps you breath better when your congested and helps on muscle pain
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Is this comparable to Vicks? In other words, does it work the same/have the same effects within the same amount of time?