BY EQUATE #5 in Enzymes

Equate Vanilla Flavor Lactase Enzyme Dietary Supplement: Helps lactose intolerant users avoid discomfort and gas Makes dairy products more digestible 1 chewable tablet per serving Fast acting Single serve pouches Includes 32 individual lactase enzyme supplements see more...

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • How many caplets do u usually take before u have dairy?2 Answers
  • How long before your gonna have milk , do you need to ta...4 Answers
Equate Vanilla Flavor Lactase Enzyme Dietary Supplement, 32ct
  • "These are really good for soothing upset stomachs due to certain dairy products, I'm very happy with them." in 1 review
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This store brand is the same to name brand lactaid. This flavor chewable is chalky but tolerable. The relief is great and meets my expectations. The cost is great. I will be buying again.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
There's not much you can say about a lactase tablet, either it works or doesn't. :-) Well, I tried the original Lactaid pills before trying the less expensive Equate version. I am actually in favor of the Equate product. The reason is because even though the wafers are made up of lactase, the recipe for the wafer is a little tastier in the Equate version. There's not as pronounced of a vanilla flavor like there is with the Lactaid versions.

Also, when you chew most lactase pills, they tend to crumble up and stick to your teeth, and you have to dig out the stuck portion with your finger. Not exactly my idea of convenience. But with the Equate version, the recipe makes for a more crunchy tablet that is more subtle with its vanilla taste. I find I'm swallowing more of the chewed pill instead of digging it out of my molars.

I would definitely recommend this brand, for taste, texture, and price, compared to the name brand versions.
Danielle B.
Castroville, TX
This is a good product. It works just as well as the name brand, but is inexpensive. My kids and I get eczema when we eat dairy. This helps us to digest without breaking out.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
These work very well for easing the discomfort. I really like that they are chewable because I have a hard time swallowing pills. The flavor is vanilla, and being honest the texture is kind of chalky similar to Tums but it's worth it for the relief that it gives. If you know you're about to have dairy you can take them before hand, but it works well after the fact as well.
Jordan P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My husband is lactose intolerant and these are his favorite. He likes the taste of these better than lactaid. Since he has begun taking them he feels much better and can eat dairy without side effects. The packaging is great and makes it easy to slip them into your purse or pocket.
Sarah W.
I was recently told I have become lactose intolerant and was super sad because I LOVE ice cream and milk. I have tried a few kinds of these type of supplements and this one works the best for me. It very fast acting and doesn't leave a funny after taste. I love it!
Kelly W.
East Elmhurst, NY
I've used both Lactaid brand products and many many store brand/generic products. This one performs just as well as the name brand, but for a lot less. It works pretty quickly (although I always take the pills before I eat dairy so that's usually not an issue for me). I don't really like the vanilla flavor but I don't think it would bother most people.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
If you are challenged by lactase this product may certainly help. I find it just as effective as more expensive brands. If I were to change anything it would be for less packaging. Walmart once sold it in jars, but have since begin selling each tab individually wrapped. More package, less product. Nevertheless still the best value in dairy digestive supplements. Have dairy again!
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
These are pretty decent. I sometimes struggle with lactose intolerance (it's weird, sometimes it bothers me and other times I can eat ice cream with no trouble) and when I do, I take these. They're small and easy to swallow and the ingredients match up with the name brands, and they work pretty well at combating symptoms of lactose intolerance.
Christa N.
Arvada, CO
These are awesome! I'm able to eat dairy without the discomfort. They taste sweet, which can be a little weird before digging into something savory. They come in individual packets, so it's easy to stick a few in my purse to have on hand when I need them.
Colleen b.
Calimesa , CA
How long before your gonna have milk , do you need to take these ?
Sumeet C.
London, Ontario
Does this product work?
Ashley H.
tucson, Arizona
How many caplets do u usually take before u have dairy?