Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Destiny O.Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Bellatrix V.Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Anastasia C.

BY EQUATE

Equate Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Ant-Acid Tablets: Relieves acid indigestion and heartburn Other information: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing Store at room temperature Compare to Tums Ultra active ingredient For heartburn and acid ingestion Naturally and artificially flavored Quality guaranteed see more...

• "these saved me during my pregnancy they taste good and work great they are really not exspensive either" in 2 reviews
  • "these taste really good and help just as the other top brands do." in 1 review
Shea L.
These antacid tablets work just as well as Tums. The taste is very good and not chalky. I enjoy the fruit flavors. These work well for my indigestion.
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
They're more affordable than Tums, but they can taste a little chalkier. If you can't stand the chalky texture then splurge on the name brand antacids.
Jenna H.
Abingdon, MD
I think they work just as good as tums do. They are affordable if you are trying to save a little
Rochelle M.
Equate usually has awesome products in my opinion and this does not fall short. It helps with heart burn and nauseous feelings.
Kylie  k.
Muncie, IN
This has been my go to for when my heart burn starts up and my stomach gets really bad! Love love them! Even though they are the off brand they work just as well!
Amanda C.
Lindon, UT
These work just as well as the name brand. We're happy paying less for this product.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
I love this antacid tablets! The flavor is really good and really do the job.
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
They taste less like chalk than most antacids but they didn't seem to do much for my acid reflux.
Sonya S.
Prague, OK
These are our go-to antacid tablets in our home. Inexpensive and effective. I prefer the berry or tropical fruit flavor because the minty flavored antacids make me nauseous. Great source of added calcium as well. At this price, you can afford to buy a couple of bottles to keep one at work!
Adilene L.
A great alternative to Tums, they are easy to chew and have a great tropical taste. Work almost instantly and very effective.
Brenna V.