Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Destiny O.Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Bellatrix V.Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Anastasia C.

BY EQUATE #35 in Antacids

Equate Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Ant-Acid Tablets: Relieves acid indigestion and heartburn Other information: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing Store at room temperature Compare to Tums Ultra active ingredient For heartburn and acid ingestion Naturally and artificially flavored Quality guaranteed see more...

• "these saved me during my pregnancy they taste good and work great they are really not exspensive either" in 2 reviews
  • "these taste really good and help just as the other top brands do." in 1 review
Ashley K.
Niangua, MO
Chalky and terrible, sometimes you need to go name brand. Will these work in a pinch? yes, for a minute. Go find some Tums.
mayra cano e.
Calle Ricardo Palma 186 San Agustín - comas
Soy alergica a algunos productos y eso me impidio usar el producto me cuentan como les fun iono a ustedes besos
Alea P.
For me personally it doesn’t help. I usually never get heartburn but when I do I never use these anymore. I think the price is affordable but I don’t prefer to use these.
Nicole F.
These taste terrible in comparison to regular Tums. I will never buy an off-brand antacid again. Nothing seems to be as effective as the name brand for these, nor as tolerable in taste.
Victoria B.
This is useless. It does absolutely nothing for me. I've taken this for acid reflux and it almost makes me vomit. Pepcid AC works MUCH better.
Nicole C.
Jacksonville
I hate the flavor, it just makes my mouth really dry and I just doubt like it at all. However it does help you to feel better when your gassy and helps you to avoid feeling like that when you take it after you just ate something you know might make you feel bad real soon. Now if you're like me and do not stand the flavor just take it when an emergency
Meme M.
Johnson City
Not my favorite product but for the price they are good to keep around the house at all times
Senan D.
It no way do these taste like tums. These work okay, but not as long as the name brand. For a cheap and quick heartburn relief these work.
Lori B.
Freeburg, MO
Easy to take. Use mostly for upset stomachs. Like the different flavors. Price is good
Maggie B.
Warsaw, NY
These do work, and they’re very cheap, BUT they’re super chalky, which I don’t like, but I can deal with.
Brenna V.