Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Destiny O.Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Bellatrix V.Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Anastasia C.

BY EQUATE #72 in Antacids

Equate Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Ant-Acid Tablets: Relieves acid indigestion and heartburn Other information: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing Store at room temperature Compare to Tums Ultra active ingredient For heartburn and acid ingestion Naturally and artificially flavored Quality guaranteed see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "these saved me during my pregnancy they taste good and work great they are really not exspensive either" in 2 reviews
  • "these taste really good and help just as the other top brands do." in 1 review
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
I love this stuff it really works. Everyone in my household uses it and it's definitely worth it! Better than tums and i highly recommend everyone use this product whenever they have a tummy ache or acid reflex or anything like that. it's inexpensive and definitely one of my favs!
Destiny O.
Shawnee, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This stuff is just as good, If not better, than the name brand products! It's cheaper and they taste so good... Not like chalk!
Jessi F.
Onalaska, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These tablets works great for me. Also, it’s not as bad of a flavor as you think it is. It can feel a little chalky, but super easy to chew. It gets the job done. I usually buy my equate items at Walmart!
Kenzie m.
South Point
Work just as well as the name brand ones. Taste good for medicine lol. Don’t use it often but when I do I use this.
preyacpersaud P.
Jamaica
Have a bottle of this in every room! It’s just as effective as it’s pricy competitors. Great buy!
Sommer B.
N Hollywood, CA
I like to keep our medicine cabinent stocked with the essentials, band aids, antacids and Advil. For the best value, these are great, still work the same. For the value, I would recommend! It’s our go to to keep stocked for when we need!
Markie K.
Larned
Don't really like tums but it gets the job done for a little while when you have nithing. Fast action but not long lasting
Jared K.
Conway, SC
This is a great and cheap option for stomach gas. During the day time when my stomach goes sour I am sure to take two of these and feel better quickly. It is also pretty cheap and can be bought at Walmart.
Ximena C.
Tucson
These taste so good and are so helpful to you I would recommend 100% buy in Walmart or cvs
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
These are perfectly fine antacid tablets that help you feel better when you have heartburn or stomach pain.
Brenna V.