Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Destiny O.Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Bellatrix V.Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Anastasia C.

BY EQUATE

Equate Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Ant-Acid Tablets: Relieves acid indigestion and heartburn Other information: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing Store at room temperature Compare to Tums Ultra active ingredient For heartburn and acid ingestion Naturally and artificially flavored Quality guaranteed see more...

• "these saved me during my pregnancy they taste good and work great they are really not exspensive either" in 2 reviews
  • "these taste really good and help just as the other top brands do." in 1 review
Blair E.
Westfield Ctr, OH
I keep a bottle at home, at bottle in the car, and a bottle at work. this stuff works great and FAST! They are inexpensive and work just as well as name brands.
John M.
Yuma, AZ
I haven’t really used these often but when I did they would work almost immediately. Definitely something I would recommend to older people that may need this.
Jennifer D.
I use this nightly before bed to help control acid reflux. It works as well as the expensive brand names. Great taste. Good price (at Walmart). I buy it often.
Himalay L.
Allentown , PA
I have acidity and believe me this pill is super good besides that it is super economical it relieves the ardor to about 20 minutes you can buy it in walmart
Molly B.
Salisbury, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These antacids were my go-to during all three of my pregnancies. I didn't mind the tropical fruit flavors and there wasn't much of a chalky taste to them.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
These are my go to antacid tablets. And I love this tropical flavor. They work great and taste good. And the equate brand is just as good as name brand!
Ariel B.
When I have heart burn these are typically my go to, pricing is great and does the job well, flavor isn't quite as good as the name brand but still good!
Shea L.
These antacid tablets work just as well as Tums. The taste is very good and not chalky. I enjoy the fruit flavors. These work well for my indigestion.
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
They're more affordable than Tums, but they can taste a little chalkier. If you can't stand the chalky texture then splurge on the name brand antacids.
Courtney W.
Arkansas
Love these antacid viewable and always keep some on hand especially during travel. I like that this brand has the same effects but for a cheaper price.
Brenna V.