Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Destiny O.Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Bellatrix V.Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Anastasia C.

BY EQUATE #35 in Antacids

Equate Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Ant-Acid Tablets: Relieves acid indigestion and heartburn Other information: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing Store at room temperature Compare to Tums Ultra active ingredient For heartburn and acid ingestion Naturally and artificially flavored Quality guaranteed see more...

• "these saved me during my pregnancy they taste good and work great they are really not exspensive either" in 2 reviews
  • "these taste really good and help just as the other top brands do." in 1 review
Nicole C.
Jacksonville
I hate the flavor, it just makes my mouth really dry and I just doubt like it at all. However it does help you to feel better when your gassy and helps you to avoid feeling like that when you take it after you just ate something you know might make you feel bad real soon. Now if you're like me and do not stand the flavor just take it when an emergency
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
I love this stuff it really works. Everyone in my household uses it and it's definitely worth it! Better than tums and i highly recommend everyone use this product whenever they have a tummy ache or acid reflex or anything like that. it's inexpensive and definitely one of my favs!
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
This was my best friend when I was pregnant and got heartburn for the first time. Instant relief! The flavor isn't too bad but it's so chalky I'd need to chew it then gulp down the dust with water to get it down. Also the bottle is super cheap so that's great.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
As a mom of 2 little boys and a third on way, I rely on these when I have awful indigestion! they work and dont taste awful, so they are a staple at my house right now! I would recommend to others! Thanks Equate, for making an affordable product that works!
April H.
These are just as good as the tums brand and they are much cheaper when you buy in bulk. The taste is better because of the tropical flavors. They are effective and I am satisfied with my purchase. Easy to find in pharmacy section at any local Walmart.
Leah M.
Manchester
This is great. It’s the same as the name brand, I believe. I have to hide them because my daughter thinks they’re candy. They work and they work fast. They’re very handy and convenient but they do not help if you have severe heartburn, but it does help to an extent.
John C.
Union City
For my minor occasional heart burn these are the most cost effective. They work quickly and are convenient to take. They have the best taste of all the antacid products I have tried. I assure you I have tried them all.
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I frequently get heartburn and it’s easily relived with this product. It works quick to ease the burning and discomfort. The taste is great(for an antacid). I buy these frequently and will continue to use them.
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These tablets works great for me. Also, it’s not as bad of a flavor as you think it is. It can feel a little chalky, but super easy to chew. It gets the job done. I usually buy my equate items at Walmart!
Jessie L.
Central Square
When I was pregnant I always kept a bottle of tums handy. They don’t take long to start working. Also with the equate brand it’s under $2. My only negative comment is that I’m not s fan of the taste. (2 pack) Equate Extra Strength Antacid Fruit Medley 750 mg 96 Chewable Tabs Compare to Tums EX from Equate
Brenna V.