Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Destiny O.Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Bellatrix V.Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Anastasia C.

BY EQUATE

Equate Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Ant-Acid Tablets: Relieves acid indigestion and heartburn Other information: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing Store at room temperature Compare to Tums Ultra active ingredient For heartburn and acid ingestion Naturally and artificially flavored Quality guaranteed see more...

• "these saved me during my pregnancy they taste good and work great they are really not exspensive either" in 2 reviews
  • "these taste really good and help just as the other top brands do." in 1 review
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
I love this stuff it really works. Everyone in my household uses it and it's definitely worth it! Better than tums and i highly recommend everyone use this product whenever they have a tummy ache or acid reflex or anything like that. it's inexpensive and definitely one of my favs!
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
This was my best friend when I was pregnant and got heartburn for the first time. Instant relief! The flavor isn't too bad but it's so chalky I'd need to chew it then gulp down the dust with water to get it down. Also the bottle is super cheap so that's great.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
As a mom of 2 little boys and a third on way, I rely on these when I have awful indigestion! they work and dont taste awful, so they are a staple at my house right now! I would recommend to others! Thanks Equate, for making an affordable product that works!
Bethany S.
Indianapolis
These work, have a great price (I’m a big fan of store brand products vs. name brand), but the flavor is far from amazing. It has that typical chalky flavor you would find in similar products, and sadly the tropical taste doesn’t make it much better.
Eden M.
These are pretty chalky but work well, I always keep on hand for my husband who uses several times a week and they work well for when I’m pregnant. Much less expensive than other brands. I’ll continue buying.
Kirstin D.
Monticello, IN
When I was pregnant and had horrible heartburn and nausea these were my golden nuggets of relief. I took these at all hours of the day an night. The price is great. They provide quick relief that lasts.
Kimberly S.
Shamokin, PA
I love the Equate brand antacid tablets. They work just as good as the name brands and cost less. Can't go wrong. They are definitely effective towards everyday heartburn though when I was 7 to 9 months pregnant these did not help with the heartburn or acid reflux though NOTHING did. So that is no fault of this brand but total fault of my huge baby tummy!
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
These tablets works great for me. Also, it’s not as bad of a flavor as you think it is. It can feel a little chalky, but super easy to chew. It gets the job done. I usually buy my equate items at Walmart!
Michelle S.
These work just as well as Tums, but much less expensive. Flavor is good. Sometimes I need more than two, but there’s nothing harmful in them plus you get a dose of calcium!
Julie G.
Logan
For a person with constant stomach problems it is a must to have some form of antacid around at all times. I don't like the chalkiness of the tablets but they work when I am in a pinch. I always take two at a time because I have found that one does not cut it. The tropical flavor is nice!
Brenna V.