Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Destiny O.Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Bellatrix V.Equate: Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 160 ct uploaded by Anastasia C.

BY EQUATE #72 in Antacids

Equate Value Size Ultra Strength Tropical Fruit Flavors Ant-Acid Tablets: Relieves acid indigestion and heartburn Other information: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing Store at room temperature Compare to Tums Ultra active ingredient For heartburn and acid ingestion Naturally and artificially flavored Quality guaranteed see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "these saved me during my pregnancy they taste good and work great they are really not exspensive either" in 2 reviews
  • "these taste really good and help just as the other top brands do." in 1 review
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
I love this stuff it really works. Everyone in my household uses it and it's definitely worth it! Better than tums and i highly recommend everyone use this product whenever they have a tummy ache or acid reflex or anything like that. it's inexpensive and definitely one of my favs!
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
This was my best friend when I was pregnant and got heartburn for the first time. Instant relief! The flavor isn't too bad but it's so chalky I'd need to chew it then gulp down the dust with water to get it down. Also the bottle is super cheap so that's great.
Jared K.
Conway, SC
This is a great and cheap option for stomach gas. During the day time when my stomach goes sour I am sure to take two of these and feel better quickly. It is also pretty cheap and can be bought at Walmart.
Jessi F.
Onalaska, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These tablets works great for me. Also, it’s not as bad of a flavor as you think it is. It can feel a little chalky, but super easy to chew. It gets the job done. I usually buy my equate items at Walmart!
Kayla B.
Wayne , WV
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Sommer B.
N Hollywood, CA
I like to keep our medicine cabinent stocked with the essentials, band aids, antacids and Advil. For the best value, these are great, still work the same. For the value, I would recommend! It’s our go to to keep stocked for when we need!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
For an off brand, this worked very well with my heartburn. I would eat two and it would work within minutes. You get a lot in a big bottle, and the taste is light and not overwhelming. I use often and would recommend
Zoe L.
Super gross. Idk if the mint flavor is any better, I sure hope so. Redeeming qualities are that it does do what it’s supposed to and they’re cheap. They’re effective antacid tablets, they just taste disgusting, as antacids so often do.
Molly S.
I love these antacid tablets and they’re the best I’ve ever tried. Whenever I have a stomach ache I take these before trying any other medicine and these do the charm. The flavor is also amazing and I actually look forward to eating them haha
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Amazing alternate for Tums ! Not only does it have the same flavor and consistency as the big name brand, it’s cheaper! I always pick up it at Target when im there!
Brenna V.