Equate Ultra Thin Super Long Pads With Wings, 16ct uploaded by Manilyn C.Equate Ultra Thin Super Long Pads With Wings, 16ct uploaded by Kristian C.

BY EQUATE

Equate Long Super Ultra Thin Pads with Flexi-Wings feature Dri-Fitâ¢, now with the SkinFresh Breathable Layer for ultimate comfort. Equate Long Super Ultra Thin Pads with Flexi-Wings® are made with a thin, flexible design that moves with you to help... see more...

Angie G.
Picked these up because I had to replace my Diva Cup and didn't have the money at the time. You can buy a box of 16 for $1.97. I'm honestly not sure why these have such bad reviews because they're not bad at all. They have long wings (I always buy pads with wings, but they come without them if that's your preference), they come in a variety of sizes -- you can find your perfect one, and they have good absorbance. My one thing is that they're a bit uncomfortable since they don't adjust to your shape. The value is there, I'd recommend them.
Layla C.
Olivehurst, CA
These pads are actually not that bad. If someone is really low on cash I recommend these over the target up&up pad brand. These ones are more comparable to the always brand. They aren’t as comfortable or high quality as the always brand but they do work you just need to change the pad more often then always. This pad didn’t irritate my skin tho and that’s a huge plus for me where other brands even some of the always line do irritate my skin.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the best ever. They work great and are long and thin so they don’t feel like you have a pillow between your legs. But they help with those extra leaks in the back. These are great for night time use as well
Baylee W.
I bought these because they were out of my usual Kotex, and the package said they were comparable to Always. Well, I wish I hadn't wasted my money. These pads are stiff and extremely slender, which makes them feel uncomfortable and awkward. The wings don't stay stuck and when you move it sounds like a diaper. I am extremely disappointed in these pads, I will definitely spend the money on name brand next time.
Tara N.
Please, please go back to your old brand. Something has changed lately. I use to buy these all the time and now they are horrible! It is cheap and doesn't hold anything on it.. Sorry for tmi.. But it's cause some ruined garments!! So unhappy!!! I have wasted money, which I hate doing.
Neyshaliz J.
2807 jessup ave kissimmee fl
Great to wear i absolutely will keep buying this product my mom and my sister also use these they are very cheap and afforable
Manilyn C.
Sullivan, MO
This is a good product to use especially at night when you are on your period. I recommend this product to others
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
The perfect product for bedtime during aunt flos monthly visit. great protection during the night.
Kristian C.
New Florence, MO
Love these! They are great for girls who are just starting. I used these when I first started. I still use them for overnights. Super absorbent for being such a thin pad. Highly recommend this product.

Walmart