HealthMedicines & TreatmentsPain ReliefEquate
Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Cream Muscle Rub, 4-Ounce Tube

Equate Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Cream Muscle Rub, 4-Ounce Tube

by Equate

Ultra strength muscle rub relieves muscle pain. Non Greasy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Cream Muscle Rub, 4-Ounce Tube!
Mary Magdalena C.
Hemet, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product for the back of my knees. Usually works within 5 to 10 minutes relieving my symptoms. I sometimes feel intense pressure on my knees and on the back of my neck this is extremely useful to those who have joint pain.
Jessica F.
Charles City, Iowa
This product works great for soar muscles and the smell is not to gross compared to other muscle rubs. I feel like it smells a little minty.
Karen M.
Addison, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
La recomiendo al cien la verdad es muy buena esta crema la verdad me quita el dolor en el tobillo cuando tengo malestares y a buen precio
Carolina G.
Los Angeles, CA
This product relieves pain fast. I think every sports player should have it. I use it at night and next day I have no pain. Definitely works!
Christina H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is saving my life! My RA is not being treated yet and I use it for degenerative spine disease and bulging discs in my cervical spine. It eases my muscle spasms. It burns a little on the back of my neck where the skin is sensitive but it's temporary and relief is immediate. I love it. The smell will clear your sinuses too.
Cassie S.
Webb City
Purchased at: Walmart
Works well for aches and pains but doesn't do much for headaches or fevers. You kind of just have to test the waters.
Adrienne W.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Its a good price and works pretty well also. I get migrains often and if i don't have my Excedrin with me i use these and it works. I have to take 5 at a time.
Michelle R.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Works but now as quick or effective as an actual named brand. It also doesn't last as long but it's nice for simple uses
Emilee M.
Louisville
Purchased at: Walmart
Knocks out pain without a hefty price tag or any adverse side effects. I use it for any aches or pains that i have
Cynthia G.
Middletown, OH
I buy Equate items over name brand because it is the same thing or some times even better than the name brand. Especially when it comes to pain relief it is great and I recommend it to anyone.

Looking for your answer?