BY EQUATE

Relieves heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Work better than I thought. But prefer name brand felt like I kept eating one after another to get some relief.
Betsey B.
Charleston, SC
Not too bad tasting and work as well as the name brands. It's relatively quick relief at a good value.
Tiff H.
Cleveland, TN
I occasionally need to take an anti-acid so I keep a bottle of these around.  Acid reflux tends to run in my family, thankfully I don't have it like my siblings do.  I can't remember if I bought these at Walmart or Target but I am very satisfied with them.  They work as well as the more expensive anti-acids for me and my family.  Not a fan of the texture, but they work!
Catherine V.
Philadelphia, PA
These antacids are great. They do exactly what they say and are very effective. I am happy with this product and it's used quite often in my home. These are affordable and you can find them when you need to. Overall I am very satisfied, and would recommend to anyone who gets heart burn or acid re flux.
Kimberly A.
Roanoke
I love these because they are very very affordable and they work great and taste great.  It's like eating candy.  Depending on how bad my heartburn is I will take one or two tablets, but never more than two and it always gets rid of my heartburn.  I buy these on a regular basis.
Amanda S.
Jackson, OH
A wonderful  alternative  to tums! They taste okay but they work wonders on heartburn. I use these about 3 times a week. I buy them at Walmart and they are a great value. They really helped with my pregnancy heartburn, I could go to sleep after popping these!
Kathy K.
Morgan City, LA
I use the Equate brand because of the price. It works the same as name brands do. It soothes my heartburn fast. It does have a chalky taste but it doesn't bother me though. I prefer the fruit flavors better than the minty. I also prefer the tables to the chewy
Erin B.
Spearfish, SD
I really enjoy the taste to this product. I can also feel the relief after I have taken two of them within a few minutes.  I can not tell the difference from the more expensive brands.  The product it keep at a reasonable price where it is affordable for all.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
These are the antacid tablets we always buy for our family. We like the flavors and they're quick and effective. The price point is great as well. My husband has some stomach issues and these always relieve his discomfort
Monika J.
Frederick, MD
When I got heartburn, these worked great. I've normally not been one for store brands, but they worked just as well as the name brand that was twice as expensive! I will definitely be looking at the Equate brand again the future!