BY EQUATE

Relieves heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
If you had to chose between name brand, or this brand, I would choose the name brand. These are available at Wal Mart, very inexpensive. It is chalkier, and when I had an upset stomach this product took a while to be effective. I even took another, to help speed up the process.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
These are okay. They're not the worst thing I've tried, but certainly not the best. They're chalkier than other brands, and I almost have to take double of equate brand as opposed to Tums. However, in the end, they do help with indigestion overall. Just not my first choice.
Kilian N.
Brandon
Other than them being chalky, I can't complain. I don't know the difference between these tablets and any others but I know they get the job done. If they weren't like chewing on chalk, I'd rave about them though. I hate the texture lol but love the relief they bring!
Jennifer R.
Lufkin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Out of the other “off brand” products I’ve used, this one is the best. It works immediately for me. I’ve struggled with indigestion and heartburn for around 6 years now, and keeping a bottle handy is a must for me. I recommend this particular kind wholeheartedly.
Darian S.
This works just like the regular brand. Sometimes in the middle of the night I get really nauseous and I will pop two of these in at night and I’m able to go back to sleep in the next 15 minutes. I always keep these on hand
Really good I love this and the best part is that it melts very quickly which is truly awesome I love this I would highly recommend to anyone that needs to use it! I would love to buy it again when it finishes
Heather B.
I like that the equate brand is cheaper than Tums or Rolaids, and it gets the job done just as well. I do prefer the fruitier flavor varieties. I would recommend these to someone suffering mild heartburn.
Stacy K.
Highland Park, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are actually delicious. Not very chalky and great fruit flavors. And they get the job done. I have acid reflux that gets worse with stress and this is always the first product I turn to.
J K.
Brea, CA
We have these and they are just like name brand Tums. They are chalky and fruity and I usually don’t stop at one because I start to eat them like candy... which I’m sure is not great for you.
Tasha O.
Clearfield
These will get the job done when needed but they are a little too chalky for my liking. Even though they may be cheaper than Tums I would pay more money for for the other.