Equate Ultra Protection Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50, 16 fl oz uploaded by Beat C.Equate Ultra Protection Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50, 16 fl oz uploaded by Reira W.Equate Ultra Protection Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50, 16 fl oz uploaded by Angela M.

BY EQUATE

Buy on Walmart
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always thought name brand sunscreen was better at blocking the sun rays, until this summer on gma they revealed the top sunscreens that actually had the spf they claimed to have. This was the top 3. The other two were very expensive. So I was excited to see this on there. You get it at your local Walmart. They have kids also. it didn't have an unpleasant smell, Although it did leave a greasy feeling, I find that most sunscreens do. If they're protecting you at the lake in 120 degree weather (that's how hot summer get here!!) that's all that matters!!
The packaging is not too bulky and I find the cap stays shut and I never had leaking issues in my beach bag. It's easy to squeeze the product out and it doesn't really make you accidentally pour too much. Definitely recommend by me!!!!
Kourtney C.
Norman, OK
Spent all day out in the very bright, hot sun today while on a field trip to the zoo. I’m very fair skin and always burn. I applied this sunscreen this morning and I’m miraculously not burnt!! I also appreciate the fact that I didn’t have the sunscreen smell lingering on me all day.
Angie R.
Sylmar, CA
The Equate Ultra Protection Sunscreen Lotion is a lot of bang for your buck! I bought it thinking I was going to be using it frequently and often but a little goes a long way so I barely made it through the halway point when the bottle hit its "Best if used by" date. The formula does feel a little greasy though which was something I didn't like about it.
Gaetana P.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down my go to sunscreen. Not only is cost affective but it also is none greasy. Rubs easily into the skin and the smell isn't overpowering. My skin becomes a nice golden brown and I haven't gotten sunburn yet from using this product. Highly recommend it.
Megan A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did some research and this was listed as one of the top choices. I'm very white until I get burnt so I needed something that did a good job, and this sure did the trick! It stays in quite some time. I only got burnt where I forgot to apply it.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this stuff. It works, no burns yet. You get a lot and it is much cheaper than all the other sunscreen that was on display by almost half. Smells nice to me and does not make me feel oily. Great bargain option.
Angela M.
So happy to find a good, strong sunscreen that is budget friendly. We use this on a daily basis in the summer. Use it for family outings and days on the beach. It works for many hours before needing to reapply and there doesn't seem to be any adverse reactions after reapplying on our kids sensitive skin. Thankfully it has helped my family stay sunburn free since I discovered it a few years ago. This is the only sunscreen on my shopping list! I recommend it to all of my family and friends.
Devondra B.
Charlotte, NC
Love this. I use this year-round to protect myself from the sun and to prevent any dark spots from getting darker in the sun.

This product has the typical thick consistency I'm used to in sunscreens. For a smoothr application, I add my shea butter moisturizer. This mixture gives me protection and very soft skin.
Ashley S.
Roxboro, NC
This has been named on of the best sunscreens out there and the price is great as well. It goes on smooth and isn't too sticky/too thick/too watery. It does a great job of keeping my family from getting sunburn. I recommend this to anyone I know that is looking for a cheap but reliable sunscreen.
Pamel K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has kept my entire family from getting burned all summer while at the lake for an entire day or at the theme park for an entire day. This is the best sunscreen around.