BY EQUATE

Equate Ultra Protection Continuous Spray Sunscreen is formulated to provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun. see more...

• How does this compare to Coppertone? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
This is a great product! I have been using it this summer and I have no sun burn! It doesn't feel sticky on my skin! One layer usually does the job, so don't waste the bottle putting on 3 layers. I would recommend this item!
beatriz P.
beatriz P.
San Jacinto, CA
This is one of my favorite sunscreen I recommend to everyone. And the price is awesome
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
Van Buren , AR
Me and my family love this sunscreen. It is very affordable and it works wonderfully. I went on my first cruise to Mexico in April and the 2nd day I forgot my sunscreen and got a bad burn. The next day we were supposed to go to the beach and I really wanted to go so I got a big floppy hat and my husband covered me in this and I never got burned any further and I was able to enjoy my beach day. The only thing is it is pretty greasy but that does go away quickly. I love that walmart sells a 3 pack for super cheap!
Cristy T.
Cristy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just a couple bucks for this can at Walmart can last you a whole summer! Easy to pack into a beach bag or carry around in the car when you're going out. Easy to use and share with others. You just unlock the nozzle and spray it all over your body. I usually rub it around to make sure I don't miss any spots and it dries up real quick! The directions say to wait about 10-15 minutes before exposing to the sun to ensure the protective layer is all coated up!
Kathleen E.
Kathleen E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works just as well as the name brand but a fraction of the cost. When you have 3 bodies to cover frequently cost a big factor in the type of sun screen I buy. The nozzle didn't clog and sprayed well. The only problem I had was the slippery bottle once your hands are covered from rubbing it in.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
This is a great sunscreen. I work for a dermatologist so sun screen is a must. You should always wear SPF 50 or above to protect your skin. So, wearing this I felt like did the job. I do think that the coverage wasn't the best, and that I had to do more than I intended to. But overall I was satisfied!
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA
I love this sunscreen! It is super affordable & works extremely well. I am fair skinned so I need to make sure I have a gentle sunscreen & this one works amazing!! I got it at Walmart for pretty cheap! I highly recommend :)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great price, great sunscreen. I love the continuous spray which makes it easy to apply. The smell is pleasant and it is absorbed quickly.
Natashia F.
Natashia F.
Harbor City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for pool days and beach days for myself and kids!! Camping trip coming up, and I will be stocking up on this product!
Bridget T.
Bridget T.
Endicott, NY
Cheap yet works like a name brand sunscreen. I love this product. Not greasy and stays on all day with recommended reaplication.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
How does this compare to Coppertone?