Equate Ultra Protection Sunscreen Continuous Spray, SPF 30, 6 fl oz uploaded by Brittney D.Equate Ultra Protection Sunscreen Continuous Spray, SPF 30, 6 fl oz uploaded by Bianca O.

BY EQUATE

Equate Ultra Protection Continuous Spray Sunscreen is formulated to provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun. see more...

• Is this as good as the others bigger brands? I have wante...2 Answers
  • How is this comparable to Coppertone?3 Answers
Cindy W.
Tampa, FL
I use this product on my scalp. It definitely helps prevent sunburn so it's very effective. The packaging is nothing special. Met my expectations. Doesn't have a great scent but most sunscreens don't. Equate Ultra Protection Sunscreen Continuous Spray, SPF 30, 6 fl oz
Sheila F.
Coleman , WI
My family and I use this all summer long especially if we are out in the boat. Since we use it a lot we tend to run out fairly fast . This is a great product for a great price.
Sarah R.
Ozark, AR
This is an excellent product! I have always thought "Brand name is better" when it came to sun protection, but this product is long-wearing and lives up to the expectations of more expensive brands! Try it with confidence!
Brittney D.
I bought this approximately two weeks ago and I can say that it definitely works, but there are some cons. It works great on my body, but it burns my face terribly!
Denise S.
Can't beat for value and performance. Spray on sunscreen works great especially for reapplies when you don't want to wait forever to get back at it
Tion D.
Orlando, FL
I love this product because its really good at helping my sensitive skin keep protected. This is one of my favorite sunscreens
Felicia S.
I'm not a big sunscreen user. But my fiancée is and this stuff work just as well maybe better then the name brand stuff.
Joslyn P.
Port st Lucie , Fl
Just bought this a week ago and it works wonderful! I would recommend this to other people for sure!
Jade B.
I use sunscreen everyday and this one works well, I definitely like it quite a bit.
J J
How is this comparable to Coppertone?
Denisa V.
E Providence, RI
Is this as good as the others bigger brands? I have wanted to try it but I always ends with the brands I know