Equate Tussin Cough & Cold Non Drowsy Cough Suppressant/Expectorant/Nasal Decongestant 8

BY EQUATE

For adults and children Alcohol free

Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Tussin was one of the best things to happen to me when I was sick. I was stuck having an awful chest cold with bad nasal congestion. Couldn't get anything out no matter how much I coughed. Luckily this helped. It made it easier to cough stuff out and helped break my congrstion up. Plus the taste wasn't bad at all, nit great, but better than most cough medications.
Anja W.
Anja W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product does work well as a decongestant & cough medicine. However, it is advertised as non-drowsy, but I definitely became drowsy at the recommended dosage. I am sensitive to medications though, so this may not affect others as much as it did me. I would recommend using at night.
Zoey H.
Zoey H.
Escondido, CA
Had a nasty cough and normal cold and flu symptoms. Picked this up from Walmart tried it out. It's the generic brand which is a bit cheaper than the brand name. Overall I didn't see much difference in quality between brands. They both work pretty well