BY EQUATE #42 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

First aid antibiotic see more...

Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this all the time and it's my go to for sores or cuts. If you don't have neosporin or this then you aren't doing anything right because you are most definitely looking at a scar for sure. I like the ointment best.
Kayla A.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy this product because it effectively cleans up and scrapes and smalls wounds for an affordable price compared to name brands like neosporin. Its easily purchased at your local Walmart.
Candace W.
I have used this brand for years and it works just as good as the name brand alternative. I will always continue to re purchase Equate because it is very inexpensive.
Christine C.
This has the same ingredients as brand name first aid ointments and it's half the price. It's great for your first aid kit. I get mine at Walmart.
Erin G.
Oswego, NY
We always have a tube or two of this on hand for the little ones scrapes and boo-boos. It's one of the few things we are allowed to put on them!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very affordable. Aids with pain relief and at preventing infection. Purchased this from either Walmart or Dollar General. Definitely recommend.
Amanda R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I literally use equate for everything not just this ointment! I'm a big fan! Everything is more affordable, it's a great generic!
Laura F.
Marne, MI
I use this ointment in place of Neosporin because the price is unbeatable and they are literally the exact same product.
Hailey A.
This brand is really good and I highly recommend it. It is as good as any other name brand and cheaper than them.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this for any open wound injuries as well as other things. Skin irritation as well.

back