BY EQUATE

Equate Total Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter: Long-lasting moisture Rich, creamy lather to leave skin feeling soft, silky and smooth Moisturizes while you cleanse Body wash with Shea butter comes in a convenient 33.8 fl oz pump bottle see more...

Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
I bought this body wash because they were out of my go-to wash. I am so glad I chose this wash because it is so good and cheap. It truly is moisturizing and it smells really good. I'm probably going to repurchase this over my other body washes.
Sky W.
Daleville
Great product i love using this i keep a bottle at my house and my whole family uses it keeps our skin looking good and alive!!!
Christie N.
Cheboygan
For the cheap price this works equivalent to any name brand body wash. This leaves skin silky smooth and in great condition
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
This is a very inexpensive body wash that also delivers. I love the way it leaves my skin and the fragrance is just right
Christina F.
Maple, ON
For a cheap alternative to other brands it works pretty well. Not as moisturizing as softsoap or dove.