Equate Total Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter uploaded by Yessi T.

BY GENERIC

Equate Total Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter: Moisturizes while you cleanse Rich, creamy lather to leave skin feeling soft, silky and smooth Long-lasting moisture see more...

• How is the scent? I prefer something that's not heavily fragranced2 Answers
Equate Total Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter
  • "Forget the expensive body washes - it takes such a little bit of this to lather up on a loofa and my skin feels soft and NOT dry - even after a harsh hot shower." in 3 reviews
  • "It did not lather very good either." in 1 review
  • "And when they get dry skin they will start to bleed." in 1 review
  • "Smells really good too! " in 1 review
  • "Makes your skin soft longer than most products do." in 1 review
jakayla c.
I have dry skin but this equate total moisturizing body wash really works it's cheaper and it's great for sensitive skin and you can also use this if you have eczema and it also smells really really really really good. Equate Sensitive Skin Unscented Body WashEquate Total Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter
Karrah L.
I was pleasantly surprised in comparison to the more expensive brand I usually use. I will definitely say its way more bang for your buck with out sacrificing quality. It gets the job done and leaves my skin refreshed and moisturized. I would definitely recommend it.
Alicia W.
Buckley, WA
This body wash is comparable to Olay. Although I prefer Olay, it's only slightly better. This body wash is a great affordable alternative. It smells great, is creamy, moisturizing & washes well. I've bought many bottles of this over the years.
Yessi T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This produces good lather. I was using Oil of Olay, but decided to test this one. It moisturizes nicely and makes my skin soft. it doesn't smell as good as Olay, but it's also more affordable. I like it.
Melissa P.
I bought this product in the summer time. I was on a strict budget and just couldn't splurge on the expensive stuff so I opted for this. It was amazing! Just as good if not better than Olay! Makes your skin soft longer than most products do. You can purchase this at Walmart or any big retail store. Would definitely recommend this product!
Deborah S.
I love this product especially because I have two senior parents. And when they get dry skin they will start to bleed. It's great when they take a shower they can use this and it helps keep moisture on their skin which helps it feel soft.
Jessica S.
Albany, NY
Not very moisturizing. The best thing about this is it has little scent so if you don't like strong smelling things this body wash is for you.
Cindy O.
I love this product! Leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth as well as giving it a deep clean. Smells really good too!
Mandy M.
Doesn't suds up a lot because it's full of moisturizers. Cleanses gently and moisturizes skin for a great value.
Alisa C.
Lebanon, OH
I love great value items. To me this body wash is just a good as the top brands. Does not leave you dry.
Pam M.
Amelia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How is the scent? I prefer something that's not heavily fragranced