Equate Total Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter uploaded by Yessi T.

BY GENERIC

Equate Total Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter: Moisturizes while you cleanse Rich, creamy lather to leave skin feeling soft, silky and smooth Long-lasting moisture see more...

• How is the scent? I prefer something that's not heavily f...2 Answers
Equate Total Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter
  • "I love this product especially because I have two senior parents. And when they get dry skin they will start to bleed. It's great when they take a shower they can use this and it helps keep moisture on their skin which helps it feel soft." in 3 reviews
  • "Forget the expensive body washes - it takes such a little bit of this to lather up on a loofa and my skin feels soft and NOT dry - even after a harsh hot shower." in 3 reviews
  • "It did not lather very good either." in 1 review
  • "And when they get dry skin they will start to bleed." in 1 review
  • "Smells really good too! " in 1 review
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I think this is a really good basic wash! It's smooth and smells nice, in a unisex way. It's not overly moistuzing, but it's definitely not drying. It's not gloppy thick, but it's nice and creamy.  I *can* shave with it if I need to (but I have a shaving cream that I usually use and love, so I typically don't) since it stays on the legs well and creates a decent barrier. It wasn't the best shave, but I can work for that as a backup product if you run out of cream.  It's priced very well, and does a good job for cleaning. I'll probably repurchase.
Kristina C.
The Equate brand packaging isn't the most attractive, but many of the products are of decent quality. I bought this online for less than $4. Its very affordable. It has a light scent, it lathers but not too much, and it provides a good amount of moisture. I bought this to replace Nivea body wash and I am quite happy with the purchase.
jakayla c.
I have dry skin but this equate total moisturizing body wash really works it's cheaper and it's great for sensitive skin and you can also use this if you have eczema and it also smells really really really really good. Equate Sensitive Skin Unscented Body WashEquate Total Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter
Alicia W.
Buckley, WA
This body wash is comparable to Olay. Although I prefer Olay, it's only slightly better. This body wash is a great affordable alternative. It smells great, is creamy, moisturizing & washes well. I've bought many bottles of this over the years.
Yessi T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This produces good lather. I was using Oil of Olay, but decided to test this one. It moisturizes nicely and makes my skin soft. it doesn't smell as good as Olay, but it's also more affordable. I like it.
Melissa P.
I bought this product in the summer time. I was on a strict budget and just couldn't splurge on the expensive stuff so I opted for this. It was amazing! Just as good if not better than Olay! Makes your skin soft longer than most products do. You can purchase this at Walmart or any big retail store. Would definitely recommend this product!
Deborah S.
Karrah L.
I was pleasantly surprised in comparison to the more expensive brand I usually use. I will definitely say its way more bang for your buck with out sacrificing quality. It gets the job done and leaves my skin refreshed and moisturized. I would definitely recommend it.
Jessica S.
Albany, NY
Not very moisturizing. The best thing about this is it has little scent so if you don't like strong smelling things this body wash is for you.
Cindy O.
I love this product! Leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth as well as giving it a deep clean. Smells really good too!
Pam M.
Amelia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How is the scent? I prefer something that's not heavily fragranced