Equate Total Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.Equate Total Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Jazmyn H.

BY EQUATE

Equate Total Moisturizing Body Wash: With shea butter Long-lasting moisture see more...

Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Antioch, CA
This body wash is great. It's really good quality and compares to the Olay version but at a much better price. I love the shea butter scent. The pump is good quality, too. It was easy to press down and just enough came out onto the sponge. The large size bottle lasted quite a while. The only con would be it was a bit too thick. The most expensive versions easily dissolve in running water to use for a nice bath. I'd definitely buy it again, though, since that was the only con.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a creamy and moisturizing body wash that is used by my husband, our toddler, and me. The Pros are that you only need a dime size or less for it to lather and wash well. It does rinse off without leaving a film. It causes no irritation on us three. This is also not the type of wash where you immediately need to apply your lotion/cream or you will have that tight dry feeling or "ashy" look. I would purchase this for us and I do recommend it.
Jaime E.
Jaime E.
Des Moines, IA
Just as good as the name brand options, only I prefer the lighter scent in the Equate version. Easy to find, affordable, and works well. I use this gentle wash and I can skip a day or two of applying lotion and I won't get dry skin. The only negative thing is that is doesn't look nearly as good, the packaging screams store brand, but that isn't really important.
Binti T.
Binti T.
I have no problem, I have a hard drive, and Black and yellow the same. the first time in a while. I don't want to keep you posted by on the same page, but it seems to go. the " What, and I thank you. . I don't have to do with your friends? I have a great day! love you, I will. But the thing that I have a hard time
Kim T.
Kim T.
I love the simple smell of this body wash. I also love the way it soaps up unlike some of brands I don't feel like I have to use a lot to get clean. It is a very gentle soap that the whole family can use. You also can't beat the great price at Wal-Mart. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Makeupisthenewface ..
Makeupisthenewface ..
Rockingham, NC
For the price, I find this to be a decent replacement for Olay body wash. It does not moisturize quite as well and the scent payoff is not the same. If you are on a budget and need a good dupe for Olay this is not a bad product. Most Equate body products don't measure up but this is a decent one.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this skeptically when I was on a budget one day. Surprisingly, it was amazing! Not only did it smell wonderful, but it left my skin completely moisturized. The only downfall to the body wash that it was a little too liquid-y. But even with that-- I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
I like the scent and moisturizing abilities of this body wash. My annoyance with this product comes with washing my washcloth. It seems to linger and buildup on the cloth, making it take longer to absorb water in the shower. If you are going to use this I highly suggest using a mesh pouf.
shanti j.
shanti j.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love that this is a more affordable option for a moisturizing sensitive body wash. I use this on my children mainly since they both have sensitive skin with eczema. It doesn't dry them out any and it smells awesome me and my husband use it also. It feels very moisturizing as well!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
La Crosse, WI
I have been using this body soap for a few years now. I decided to try it because it was much cheaper then dove. One bottle lasts me a few months when used every day. I like that is comes in a pump bottle. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice body soap for less money!