Equate Total Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.Equate Total Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Jazmyn H.

BY EQUATE

Equate Total Moisturizing Body Wash: With shea butter Long-lasting moisture see more...

Jazmyn H.
Will buy again
Would recommend
La Sheenlaruba T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a creamy and moisturizing body wash that is used by my husband, our toddler, and me. The Pros are that you only need a dime size or less for it to lather and wash well. It does rinse off without leaving a film. It causes no irritation on us three. This is also not the type of wash where you immediately need to apply your lotion/cream or you will have that tight dry feeling or "ashy" look. I would purchase this for us and I do recommend it.
Jaime E.
Des Moines, IA
Just as good as the name brand options, only I prefer the lighter scent in the Equate version. Easy to find, affordable, and works well. I use this gentle wash and I can skip a day or two of applying lotion and I won't get dry skin. The only negative thing is that is doesn't look nearly as good, the packaging screams store brand, but that isn't really important.
Stacy G.
Antioch, CA
This body wash is great. It's really good quality and compares to the Olay version but at a much better price. I love the shea butter scent. The pump is good quality, too. It was easy to press down and just enough came out onto the sponge. The large size bottle lasted quite a while. The only con would be it was a bit too thick. The most expensive versions easily dissolve in running water to use for a nice bath. I'd definitely buy it again, though, since that was the only con.
Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
I like the scent and moisturizing abilities of this body wash. My annoyance with this product comes with washing my washcloth. It seems to linger and buildup on the cloth, making it take longer to absorb water in the shower. If you are going to use this I highly suggest using a mesh pouf.
Chelsea F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this skeptically when I was on a budget one day. Surprisingly, it was amazing! Not only did it smell wonderful, but it left my skin completely moisturized. The only downfall to the body wash that it was a little too liquid-y. But even with that-- I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently bought this body wash sense it is a large size and the scent isn't too manly or feminine. My entire little family seems to love it. It doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break out. My husband likes that it isn't too scented. It is very inexpensive, can't go wrong with it.
Erika M.
Marietta, GA
I love this product! I buy this all the time. It is such a great value and in my opinion, it works just as good as the more expensive brand. It smells great and doesn't dry out your skin after using it. The clean feeling lasts all day. I would continue to buy this.
Makeupisthenewface ..
Rockingham, NC
For the price, I find this to be a decent replacement for Olay body wash. It does not moisturize quite as well and the scent payoff is not the same. If you are on a budget and need a good dupe for Olay this is not a bad product. Most Equate body products don't measure up but this is a decent one.
shanti j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love that this is a more affordable option for a moisturizing sensitive body wash. I use this on my children mainly since they both have sensitive skin with eczema. It doesn't dry them out any and it smells awesome me and my husband use it also. It feels very moisturizing as well!