BY EQUATE

8.5 fl oz Formulated to be pleasant to use and gentle on hair Fights itchy, flaky scalp Anti-dandruff shampoo Controls: psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, dandruff see more...

brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
I will agree it can dry your hair out so just use it along with another shampoo. Each hair is different but this works better than a lot of other srug store shampoos. Most shampoos will dry your hair out thats why its important to use conditioner. Deep condition once a week.
Kate R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would not recommend wasting the money on this one. You can find something much more effective for a slightly higher price.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will not recommend this the smell is bad and it dry your hair out I used it on my kids and it didn't help
jenny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo makes my hair feel so soft and clean! I'm honestly so impressed ! For the price its definitely worth it
Will A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does work as an anti dandruff. I use it once a month and it helps control my flaky scalp. Good price. And it does the same as other leading brands