Equate Tear Free Baby Shampoo

by Equate

Equate Tear Free Baby Shampoo: Mild Made from a very special combination of ingredients which, during normal use, will not irritate delicate skin or eyes

Is this a good brand?
Start your review of Equate Tear Free Baby Shampoo!
October K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Equate Tear Free Baby Shampoo uploaded by October K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just bought this because it's way cheaper than the Johnsons baby shampoo and so far I like this better. I feel like it lathers better than the Johnsons baby shampoo. It smells really good too.
Stephanie C.
Vincennes, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great smelling shampoo great priced for the product u get i love the difference fragrances they have but this is my favorite
Amanda B.
Roseburg
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the equate brand better then I like the original by Johnson and Johnson more gentle on their eyes and smells much better
Isany C.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Este shampoo es perfecto, no solo para los pequeños de la casa sino para toda la familia. Yo personalmente lo uso para limpiar mi rostro y es muy bueno.
turbo T.
Aurora , Il
I was skeptical about using equate for my baby but this is more affordable and not same but similar quality as the pricey ones. And it is really tear free.
Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
I Love this shampoo from walmart is exactly the same as the johnson one but much more affordable. Smells great and is tear free definitely recommend this one.
Suzette C.
This baby shampoo is at a great price and works just as well as the name brand one. The tear free is a plus especially when you have a wiggling toddler in the bath tub and the shampoo gets in their eyes. Smells great, the scent just doesn't last as long as the brand name shampoo.
Claudia G.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like using baby shampoo for washing and cleaning my makeup brushes. I feel it's gentle enough that it's not harsh on the brush hairs. Sometimes I'll have to do two passes but it's a cost saving way of cleaning them instead of using a soap bar.
miranda P.
Hawthorne, FL
As silly as this sounds I love using this baby shampoo for my makeup brushes! Because it’s formulated for babies it’s really gentle and doesn’t cause breakouts on my sensitive skin! In a pinch I will always grab this to wash my makeup brushes
Catherin M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Shampoo for baby but can also be used in adults when you want to do a deep cleaning and remove all the fat, the effect is not perfect because you should wash it twice with the product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...