Equate SUPER PLUS Tampons 36 count (2 Boxes) uploaded by sarah h.

BY WALMART #10 in Tampons

Equate Super Plus Tampons, 36 Count see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amelia D.
Newton
I have heavy blood flow on my period and these saved my life. It exceeded my expectations and they were very inexpensive. I wish there were more in one box. And I will buy again!
Quan H.
Equate tampons are affordable, easy to use, and works just as good as the other name brand tampons. Would recommend to anyone
Vannessa W.
Brunswick
Yes, there store brand but they work just as well as the name brand! They absorb like they’re supposed to with no leaks and are very comfortable. As well as easy to use.
Christina B.
Works about the same as Tampax however I do prefer Tampax a bit more . For the price, this is a much better deal.
Kristen T.
New Kent
Cheap and they are the same price as ant other brand and they don't leak and can wear up to 12 hours if needed
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
These work great. Specially for a heavy flow and I have that and definitely recommend these. No leaks.
Amanda S.
I use these tampons regularly because they are affordable. I’ve definitely used more comfortable of applicators, but overall these tampons serve their purpose. They have fantastic absorbency and are made strong.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
This product works well and is cheaper than the main room even though they both do the same thing and work just as well so why wouldn’t you buy the cheaper brand
Leslie M.
These are similar to the regular Tampax tampons and I cannot use them because of the cardboard applicator and there's no way to grip them like there is with the plastic applicator of the Playtex or of the other brand name tampons that I normally use. Definitely not a first-choice and I would never use a super plus with the absorbency needs that I have.
Elise P.
Waukesha , WI
Not my favorite tampons. Thy have less comfortable applicators and I feel like they’re less comfortable while they’re doing their job as well. Regardless, they get the job done.