Equate SUPER PLUS Tampons 36 count (2 Boxes) uploaded by sarah h.

BY WALMART #15 in Tampons

Equate Super Plus Tampons, 36 Count see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amber W.
Warren, OH
These Equate super tampons is all i buy each and every month. Why? Because in my opinion they are EVEN better then the name brand ones and cost a great deal less then name brands where you are spending more just for a brand name to be on the product. I def. recommend to every female out there that uses tampons monthly.
Elise P.
Waukesha , WI
Not my favorite tampons. Thy have less comfortable applicators and I feel like they’re less comfortable while they’re doing their job as well. Regardless, they get the job done.
Morgan C.
Gainesville, FL
These are a cheap alternative to the Tampax brand but they are no where near as good of quality. The shape is awkward and makes you more prone to leaking. It's not as comfortable as I am used to and I only use this in a pinch.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Equate is affordable & great quality. I love buying their products when I can! This product works just as good as Tampax or Playtex. The price you pay for the amount you get is better than other brands. Best bang for your buck. My go to during my time of the month 😅Equate SUPER PLUS Tampons 36 count (2 Boxes)
Amanda C.
Bethlehem, PA
The tampons are very price friendly. They hold up well and are true to size. Sometimes they don’t open up fully which is very annoying because you have to change them more often. I never had any leaks using this product. They compare well to the name brands. I recommend this product.
Grace H.
Ronceverte, WV
Very good and cheaper than most other brands. Bought these becasue of the price and expected them to be bad but was pleasantly surprised at how similar they are to the name brand tampons. I really enjoyed these and was super satisfied and will continue to use them
Taylor M.
Sedalia, MO
Very good! I use the regular size. They fit perfectly and are very comfortable. Easy to open and apply and last a long time! Their prices are fantastic, and are easily available at any local grocery store, supermarket, convenience store, etc. Would highly recommend.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
Sooo... this was the most uncomfortable tampons I have ever in my life use! Felt like dry stiff paper towels. Very budget friendly but that's it. I don't recommend.
Fawna B.
Bixby
I prefer the Kotex version of this but it is a close alternative if the store I am at doesn't have any Kotex in my size. I usually dont buy this brand but would if I didnt have my number ine choice. I buy them at doller stores or walmart. Usually walmart
Yeritza G.
Tucson, AZ
Gets the job done! I always go with higher brands, but I was in need of tampons and this was the only option at the store.Inexpensive price, for good quality. Definitely gets you out of the pinch if you're needing some tampons, good quality!!!