Equate SUPER PLUS Tampons 36 count (2 Boxes) uploaded by sarah h.

BY WALMART #27 in Feminine Products

Equate Super Plus Tampons, 36 Count see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria M.
Maria M.
Bedford, PA
Ok, so equate products get a lot of flack for being the generic version of other brands. However, I have never had an issue getting feminine care products from the wal-mart brand. They work just as well and as someone who has a heavy period, knowing I'm not going to be out an arm and a leg in crash just because I'm a girl is a big plus. The packaging isn't pretty and the applicators can be a little cheap but the actual tampons themselves work just fine.
Leahs F.
Leahs F.
Chillicothe, OH
All women look for the best and most affordable female care products and we have tried so many different brands of tampons and pads its crazy. Equate ,even tho its a store brand is very well the same as high brands. There tampons and pads are great and do everything the name brand products do but Equate is so much more affordable then anything else and you get a lot more product in there boxes.
Shari H.
Shari H.
We all know we hate that time of the month especially if the period is heavy. I have used or tried several tampons because of not feeling secure with protection. I used Playtex in the past for several years until I saw the price of Equate, cheaper price with the quality and protection of more expensive brands. Sticking with Equate from here on out
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
Love these tampons. I would compare them to playtex. My only warning is to make sure you grab the plastic ones! Not that their cardboard are any worse than other brands but its cardboard.... It doesn't feel to great! Lol these will keep my dry and leak free for a full 8 hours even on a "heavy" day. Highly recommend them for the price!!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Im always someone who tries to go for the best quality with the best price. Unfortunately when I get my period, the beginning can be a bit heavier which is why I like to use
Equates super plus. I usually get buy them at Walmart, cvs or any of your local pharmacies. If you haven’t, definitely try it out and see if it works for you!
Shelbie C.
Shelbie C.
Texas
Equate SUPER PLUS Tampons 36 count (2 Boxes) I know I know, embarrassing topic for some! But there are just some periods where you need the heavy flow tampon. Not going to lie, I was super nervous using the “off brand” when it comes to something SO personal. But I have 0 complaints & will be repeat customer in the future!
Amie B.
Amie B.
Springfield, IL
The paper wrapper and cardboard applicator are flushable, and I appreciate that. These tampons work as well as can be expected when you have a heavy flow that is slightly out of control. Occasionally they leak, they leave your vag feeling dried out, and that's just the price you pay for wearing tampons and having a period.
Aerial G.
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Equate is affordable & great quality. I love buying their products when I can! This product works just as good as Tampax or Playtex. The price you pay for the amount you get is better than other brands. Best bang for your buck. My go to during my time of the month 😅Equate SUPER PLUS Tampons 36 count (2 Boxes)
Kylie L.
Kylie L.
New richmond, OH
I used to love tampons and would have worn them over a pad everytime, but after my baby they feel weird. They are easier and not as messy as a pad. They are expensive especially for a thing women need in life I shop for mine at Dollar stores and Walmart, if the drug store has them on sale best bet I'm in there.
Marsha S.
Marsha S.
Burlington, NC
If you are 300 or more pounds and have a heavy flow these are for you
They are half the price of name-brand and twice reliable and absorbent
The state fair she can also use the equate brand feminine wash feminine wipes feminine spray or feminine powder Walmart brand is quality you can trust at an affordable price