Equate SUPER PLUS Tampons 36 count (2 Boxes) uploaded by sarah h.

BY WALMART #14 in Tampons

Equate Super Plus Tampons, 36 Count see more...

Leslie M.
These are similar to the regular Tampax tampons and I cannot use them because of the cardboard applicator and there's no way to grip them like there is with the plastic applicator of the Playtex or of the other brand name tampons that I normally use. Definitely not a first-choice and I would never use a super plus with the absorbency needs that I have.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
They are just like the name brand.  I really can't tell the difference.  They are comfortable, no leaks and absorb.  They really are just like the name brand tampons.  I only buy when I go to Walmart otherwise I usually don't by generic tampons  I would  recommend to family and friends
ShoShawna H.
Saltsburg, PA
I do not personally see a difference between the equate brand and brands such as tampax. They work just as well only for a cheaper price. The applicators are nice a well. I will continue to purchase this product unless something cheaper comes along then I will likely try that as well.
Blanca A.
boynton beach
Please do not put this type of sweetener on any of your food. Actually I should to give it not start at all. There are many studies that profe how this product damages your health. Look Frank Suarez ( specialist in obesity and metabolism) in “Metabolismtv” in Youtube, and you will see how bad is this sweetener for your health. Please, don’t eat this !!!
Barbara M.
altamonte Sprinfs
The price was decent but the material was very rough. The absorbency was good but the string is thin and short. It was hard to get out and not very comfortable at all. I did not want to buy it again and I would recommend just sticking with Tampax.
Hannah H.
Cornersville
Not my favorite. Not as flexible as I would like for it to be. Cheap affordable. Compared to more expensive products I would buy other things. Did not meet my expectations. I would not recommend this product
Bertha R.
Great product easy to use and makes it feel like nothing’s there. Super absorbent and not expensive what so ever can be found at any Walmart. The box’s has easy steps to to follow if it’s your first time
Schaleigh H.
Fort Bliss, TX
At one point I thought that I would give these brand a try. I’m sad to say that I don’t believe the quality of this product is the best. They were more uncomfortable than any other brand I’ve ever used.
Desiree G.
Westminster , CA
I love the tampon name brand. Never in yeeeeears would I thought I would buy them. I met my expectations. I buy them once a month. Very effective Equate SUPER PLUS Tampons 36 count (2 Boxes)
Maddy N.
For the price you pay this is 100% worth it! These tampons are comfortable, super absorbent and come in different sizes depending on what kind of flow you have! Not only are they of good quality but they also are at a great low price! There is no need to spend a fortune on lady products, that's why these are always my first choice when it comes to buying tampons!

back