Equate SUPER PLUS Tampons 36 count (2 Boxes) uploaded by sarah h.

BY WALMART #16 in Feminine Products

Equate Super Plus Tampons, 36 Count see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shara H.
Philadelphia
Equate tampons with the plastic applicator is just as good as name brand for a cheaper retail. I don’t see the point in paying for a brand name here. I’m not going to pay extra for marketing costs for something that’s pretty much the same across the board.
Sav E.
Midland city
Very good price these are the number one kind I buy has lots to last me for a while very affordable they are very good I buy mine from Walmart would recommend for sure I’ve never had problems with them have always been satisfied
Lisa H.
Folsom, CA
I don’t think these are as absorb any as tampax or anything, but it gets the job done. Change it every few hours and it will be ok. These are great if you are on a budget. Try it once!! These might be it for you.
Jada c.
Waynesboro
I’m not going to say that you don’t know me why I am not really going home tomorrow and then you can get a little break from the school because you have a little time and I can get it to school and I get to school I just don’t want you going back in there so I don’t have any time for me that you don’t have any money you can know I can do that I can know what I can get to you know I love y’all I know you’re not really that bad but
Jennifer T.
Concord
This ain’t a pet product, so I’m not sure why it’s under pets. These tampons are BASIC. They work just like you would expect. They are not top of the line so don’t expect a great experience.
Shari H.
We all know we hate that time of the month especially if the period is heavy. I have used or tried several tampons because of not feeling secure with protection. I used Playtex in the past for several years until I saw the price of Equate, cheaper price with the quality and protection of more expensive brands. Sticking with Equate from here on out
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
Equate is a cheaper brand so that is a plus, but the tampons maybe don't stay right on par with Tampax bame brand quality. They are fine for a budget crunch....but not the most comfortable
Shelbie C.
Texas
Equate SUPER PLUS Tampons 36 count (2 Boxes) I know I know, embarrassing topic for some! But there are just some periods where you need the heavy flow tampon. Not going to lie, I was super nervous using the “off brand” when it comes to something SO personal. But I have 0 complaints & will be repeat customer in the future!
Chelsea G.
Im always someone who tries to go for the best quality with the best price. Unfortunately when I get my period, the beginning can be a bit heavier which is why I like to use
Equates super plus. I usually get buy them at Walmart, cvs or any of your local pharmacies. If you haven’t, definitely try it out and see if it works for you!
amber m.
Villa Rica
Great product. It is Non irritating which is a plus very easy to use and discrete. I purchase this item quiet often and I will continue to. Definitely a product I will recommend.