Equate SUPER PLUS Tampons 36 count (2 Boxes) uploaded by sarah h.

BY WALMART #9 in Tampons

Equate Super Plus Tampons, 36 Count see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leslie M.
These are similar to the regular Tampax tampons and I cannot use them because of the cardboard applicator and there's no way to grip them like there is with the plastic applicator of the Playtex or of the other brand name tampons that I normally use. Definitely not a first-choice and I would never use a super plus with the absorbency needs that I have.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
They are just like the name brand.  I really can't tell the difference.  They are comfortable, no leaks and absorb.  They really are just like the name brand tampons.  I only buy when I go to Walmart otherwise I usually don't by generic tampons  I would  recommend to family and friends
ShoShawna H.
Saltsburg, PA
I do not personally see a difference between the equate brand and brands such as tampax. They work just as well only for a cheaper price. The applicators are nice a well. I will continue to purchase this product unless something cheaper comes along then I will likely try that as well.
Amanda C.
Bethlehem, PA
The tampons are very price friendly. They hold up well and are true to size. Sometimes they don’t open up fully which is very annoying because you have to change them more often. I never had any leaks using this product. They compare well to the name brands. I recommend this product.
Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
These work as well as Tampax with the price being way better are use them once a month and it compares to alternative brands But with a better price. It meets my expectations and I would recommend it to others
Hannah H.
Cornersville
Not my favorite. Not as flexible as I would like for it to be. Cheap affordable. Compared to more expensive products I would buy other things. Did not meet my expectations. I would not recommend this product
Bertha R.
Laredo
Great product easy to use and makes it feel like nothing’s there. Super absorbent and not expensive what so ever can be found at any Walmart. The box’s has easy steps to to follow if it’s your first time
Schaleigh H.
Fort Bliss, TX
At one point I thought that I would give these brand a try. I’m sad to say that I don’t believe the quality of this product is the best. They were more uncomfortable than any other brand I’ve ever used.
Desiree G.
Westminster , CA
I love the tampon name brand. Never in yeeeeears would I thought I would buy them. I met my expectations. I buy them once a month. Very effective Equate SUPER PLUS Tampons 36 count (2 Boxes)
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
These things dry you out line you would not believe. I hated using these and after one day of them I through them in the trash. I hated these so much and they were not worth it at all. Do not buy these.