Equate SUPER PLUS Tampons 36 count (2 Boxes) uploaded by sarah h.

BY WALMART #15 in Feminine Products

Equate Super Plus Tampons, 36 Count see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria M.
Maria M.
Bedford, PA
Ok, so equate products get a lot of flack for being the generic version of other brands. However, I have never had an issue getting feminine care products from the wal-mart brand. They work just as well and as someone who has a heavy period, knowing I'm not going to be out an arm and a leg in crash just because I'm a girl is a big plus. The packaging isn't pretty and the applicators can be a little cheap but the actual tampons themselves work just fine.
Leahs F.
Leahs F.
Chillicothe, OH
All women look for the best and most affordable female care products and we have tried so many different brands of tampons and pads its crazy. Equate ,even tho its a store brand is very well the same as high brands. There tampons and pads are great and do everything the name brand products do but Equate is so much more affordable then anything else and you get a lot more product in there boxes.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
Love these tampons. I would compare them to playtex. My only warning is to make sure you grab the plastic ones! Not that their cardboard are any worse than other brands but its cardboard.... It doesn't feel to great! Lol these will keep my dry and leak free for a full 8 hours even on a "heavy" day. Highly recommend them for the price!!
Amie B.
Amie B.
Springfield, IL
The paper wrapper and cardboard applicator are flushable, and I appreciate that. These tampons work as well as can be expected when you have a heavy flow that is slightly out of control. Occasionally they leak, they leave your vag feeling dried out, and that's just the price you pay for wearing tampons and having a period.
Marsha S.
Marsha S.
Burlington, NC
If you are 300 or more pounds and have a heavy flow these are for you
They are half the price of name-brand and twice reliable and absorbent
The state fair she can also use the equate brand feminine wash feminine wipes feminine spray or feminine powder Walmart brand is quality you can trust at an affordable price
Kylie L.
Kylie L.
New richmond, OH
I used to love tampons and would have worn them over a pad everytime, but after my baby they feel weird. They are easier and not as messy as a pad. They are expensive especially for a thing women need in life I shop for mine at Dollar stores and Walmart, if the drug store has them on sale best bet I'm in there.
Alaura H.
Alaura H.
Hope Mills, NC
Great for the price. When I dont have much money, I buy these. These are Great for a heavy flow. I use this very often. Compared to other products, this is Great for the price. It is very affordable. This product always satisfies. I would recommend these to a friend with heavy flow.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Warwick, RI
These ones are my favorite tampons they feel more like cardboard unfortunately. There are definitely more comfortable tampons out of there but if you were in a pinch they will definitely work they are not the most absorbent I've ever tried it but you get what you pay for.
Adrian H.
Adrian H.
Falls city
These tampons really aren't my favorite. They are cheaper which is good but I've found other cheap brands that I personally don't have to worry about a little leaking. But when it comes down to it, everyone has their own preferences on which ones work better for them.
Angel R.
Angel R.
Matamoras
As i am getting older i need the bigger tampons and i am always willing to try store brands. I bought this product at Walmart.I did a great job holding up to my heavy flows. They were easy to use with agripable applicator. I was very satisfied with the product