Equate Strong Strips Bandages, 20 count uploaded by Erin L.Equate Strong Strips Bandages, 20 count uploaded by Sarah W.

BY GENERIC

Buy on Walmart
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
I have to wear bandages around my fingers quite often, and these are the best ones I have found. They are quite wide, and stay stuck way better than anything I've found. They only begin to curl and peel off after a full day's wear.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Such a great bandage, I use these all the time when I have cuts, it's comfortable and super effective! They are supper affordable! I'd highly recommend them to anyone!
Laura E.
Lincoln, NE
I love these bandages because they are the fabric kind and I hate plastic ones. They stay on really well without hurting when you take it off! I got them at Walmart for super cheap.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I bought the 60ct and this work pretty well. You can't use these in places where you move a lot they tend to come undone. Your skin has to be all the way dry as well. I had problem a with this where it would open on the sides where it was supposed to be sealed kind if irritating. But if you need something your covering to get some air these would do fine. I'd find something like that has a stronger stick if needs to be air tight.
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Estas son las básicas que no pueden faltar en el botiquín de cualquier casa y muchomenos si tienes peque en casa duran bien protejan no deja que pase el agua y me costaron $2