BY GENERIC

Theresa Q.
I’ve been using this product for years. It’s cheap. Effective and smells decent for a nail polish remover. Why waste money on more expensive products when this one tackles the job just fine? Id buy it again for sure.
Kristi D.
I change my nails often, I can maintain long natural nails but if one breaks I will use acrylics. When I take off the acrylics or even if I use gel polish my natural nails get weak so I use this product to strengthen my natural nails and within a month they have grown tremendously have are stronger than they were before!
Simone B.
Bremerton , WA
I like using this remover because I don't have to spend a ton on it and it gets the job done! I have weaker nail so I'm always looking for things to help strengthen my nails, so I really like that this helps with that as well.
Yazmyne A.
Hyattsville, MD
Gets the job done, doesn't dry out my nails. Always available at a target or walmart. Very inexpensive, picked up from dollar stores occasionally. Usually get gel manis so I can just peel off my polish after a month but still use this for my pedis sometimes. A good buy!
Glenda J.
I love equate brand nail polish remover, it is very affordable and gets the job done, I normally use the nail strengthening remover because my nails get a bit brittle, I get the product at my local Walmart and it is highly recommended for anyone to use.
Eliza R.
Chester, MD
Ok, if you're going generic, this is a great option. It's so cheap, but it works really well, and is pretty similar to other name-brand options. You don't need to use a lot of it, and it makes your nail polish come off really quickly and easily.
Brittani M.
Charleston, WV
Love this product! Works very well in taking off nail polish and strengthening nails. I use it with a q-tip or cotton swab and it works perfectly. Only complaint with this would be the strong smell, of course you will have that with any remover.
Evelyn W.
Works great! And it's really cheap. I like it because it doesn't feel like it's damaging my nails even though it smells awful (like most polish removers). This is the brand I usually buy because I can pick it up during any trip to Walmart.
Taylore F.
Pensacola, FL
This is the only nail polish remover that I buy for my home use. I find it to be cheaper than alternative name brand products. I buy this product exclusively at Walmart and I find that it keeps my nails healthier while I'm wearing polish.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
You have to scrub a little bit to get the nail polish off but over all it gets your nails nice and clean. It is very affordable. It has a strong smell but what nail polish remover doesn't ??! I don't notice any strengthening qualities