BY GENERIC #67 in Nail Polish Remover

Cheyayne C.
Columbia, KY
I love this affordable nail polish remover at the drugstore! It removes the polish well while also strengthening my nails instead of weakening them like some removers do. I would definitely repurchase this again!
Heather D.
Vale, NC
I love this nail polish remover, it keeps my nails strong while getting all the polish off. It is a great value for the product! I like this brand more than the other brands that I have tried! I will but again!
Kiersten G.
Racine , WI
I love that this does the job with the same high quality I expect from name brand removers and a fraction of the price. My nails are thin so the strengthening quality of this remover is really super!
Theresa Q.
I’ve been using this product for years. It’s cheap. Effective and smells decent for a nail polish remover. Why waste money on more expensive products when this one tackles the job just fine? Id buy it again for sure.
Kristi D.
I change my nails often, I can maintain long natural nails but if one breaks I will use acrylics. When I take off the acrylics or even if I use gel polish my natural nails get weak so I use this product to strengthen my natural nails and within a month they have grown tremendously have are stronger than they were before!
Simone B.
Bremerton, WA
I like using this remover because I don't have to spend a ton on it and it gets the job done! I have weaker nail so I'm always looking for things to help strengthen my nails, so I really like that this helps with that as well.
Yazmyne A.
Hyattsville, MD
Gets the job done, doesn't dry out my nails. Always available at a target or walmart. Very inexpensive, picked up from dollar stores occasionally. Usually get gel manis so I can just peel off my polish after a month but still use this for my pedis sometimes. A good buy!
Glenda J.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love equate brand nail polish remover, it is very affordable and gets the job done, I normally use the nail strengthening remover because my nails get a bit brittle, I get the product at my local Walmart and it is highly recommended for anyone to use.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
You don't need to bother with any other brand eventhough this is a generic product it works just as well as the more expensive options out there and I swear it really does help strengthen my nails, especially since I never don't have polish on my nails.
Eliza R.
Chester, MD
Ok, if you're going generic, this is a great option. It's so cheap, but it works really well, and is pretty similar to other name-brand options. You don't need to use a lot of it, and it makes your nail polish come off really quickly and easily.