BY GENERIC #58 in Nail Polish Remover

Theresa Q.
I’ve been using this product for years. It’s cheap. Effective and smells decent for a nail polish remover. Why waste money on more expensive products when this one tackles the job just fine? Id buy it again for sure.
Cheyayne C.
Columbia , KY
I love this affordable nail polish remover at the drugstore! It removes the polish well while also strengthening my nails instead of weakening them like some removers do. I would definitely repurchase this again!
Heather D.
Vale, NC
I love this nail polish remover, it keeps my nails strong while getting all the polish off. It is a great value for the product! I like this brand more than the other brands that I have tried! I will but again!
Kiersten G.
Racine, WI
I love that this does the job with the same high quality I expect from name brand removers and a fraction of the price. My nails are thin so the strengthening quality of this remover is really super!
Kristi D.
I change my nails often, I can maintain long natural nails but if one breaks I will use acrylics. When I take off the acrylics or even if I use gel polish my natural nails get weak so I use this product to strengthen my natural nails and within a month they have grown tremendously have are stronger than they were before!
Simone B.
Bremerton, WA
I like using this remover because I don't have to spend a ton on it and it gets the job done! I have weaker nail so I'm always looking for things to help strengthen my nails, so I really like that this helps with that as well.
Ammy D.
This is a good nail polish remover. I'm not sure about the strengthening effect, I felt it wasn't an obvious result. The smell is the classic smell you would expect. It works great at removing all the nail polish off. For tougher nail polish just use more in a cotton swab or qtip!
Yazmyne A.
Hyattsville, MD
Gets the job done, doesn't dry out my nails. Always available at a target or walmart. Very inexpensive, picked up from dollar stores occasionally. Usually get gel manis so I can just peel off my polish after a month but still use this for my pedis sometimes. A good buy!
Glenda B.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love equate brand nail polish remover, it is very affordable and gets the job done, I normally use the nail strengthening remover because my nails get a bit brittle, I get the product at my local Walmart and it is highly recommended for anyone to use.
Samantha R.
Albuquerque, NM
Works great and comes at a great price! I will never pay for name brand nail polish just because this does perfect. It cleanly gets off all nail polish and does its job well. I recommend this to everyone who wants to save money and get a good product!