BY EQUATE #5 in Smoking Cessation

If you wake up in the morning wanting a cigarette, you probably already know that it will be a challenge to quit smoking. You can take on the tough challenge with Equate Nicotine Lozenges Stop Smoking Aid. These powerful cherry Nicotine Polacrilex Lozenges are designed to help smokers who crave a cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up in the morning. These Equate Lozenges feature nicotine polacrilex, which provides the nicotine your body desires so you can ease out of the habit of smoking. When things that you do in your daily routine (such as drinking coffee, driving, or taking work breaks) trigger the yearning for a cigarette, Equate Nicotine Lozenge Stop Smoking Aid can help you get through the intense cravings and tough points in your day. In a refreshing cherry flavor, the Equate Polacrilex Lozenges deliver a sweet and delicious taste. Equate Nicotine Lozenges have 2 mg of nicotine per lozenge, and are intended for use by the habitual, heavy smoker. This package of Equate Nicotine Lozenge Stop Smoking Aid includes 108 lozenges. Equate Nicotine Lozenges Stop Smoking Aid, 108 ct: This stop smoking product is designed for people who smoke their first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up in the morning Equate nicotine lozenges are nicotine polacrilex lozenges 108 count 2 mg Cherry flavor see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie R.
I tried this one time to quit smoking, it helped a lot. I used for about 2 weeks, i quite for 6 months, then unfortunately I started again.
Mouhcine B.
My name is Mouhcine in morooco and I have a channel on Youtube with a
large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
and my videos are harvested a large number of views
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
The reply goes on
katrina c.
These have helped me quit smoking. So far, it has been 7 years since I have last smoked! Thankful for this product every single day.