BY EQUATE

Relieves Diarrhea, Travelers' Diarrhea, Helps Firm Stool, Reduces Number of Bowel Movements, Relieves Upset Stomach Associated With Nausea, Heartburn, Fullness, Belching and Gas Due to Overindulgence In Food and Drink. Quality Guaranteed see more...

• I am wondering if this works as well as the name brand ve...1 Answers
  • Is this ok to take during pregnancy? 1 Answers
  • Is anyone aware as to whether this product is safe to 'ju...2 Answers
  • "It really helps my stomach when it's upset." in 1 review
Tannu J.
Reno, NV
These pills are so much better than prescription pain relievers. I had shingles in January and they helped me get through the pain. In February I tore the ligament in my foot and again helped so much with the pain. I am a great believer in Advil.
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
When I have a stomach ache this is my go to Medicine. It works very well and doesn’t taste horrible like some medicines do. This medicine always leaves me with a happier tummy and a good wallet because it’s not expensive.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is ok. It’s kind of thin consistency, and doesn’t work like the name brand. It tastes almost watered down, and didn’t work like I wanted for heartburn. I bought at Walmart, and it is very affordable.
Kiana L.
Love that I can find this brand in Walmart. I’m there every other day or for sure on the weekends and this brand never fails to work and be the most inexpensive product provided. This product does just as good as the name brand and I’m paying way less for equate.
Molly S.
This medicine does its job, so I’m happy with that. The taste throws me off a bit because even if it’s minty, it can still make me feel even more sick after I take it, just from the smell and taste. I would buy it again for the price
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I Like This Over The Chew Tabs & I Purchase Both In Equate Brand My Fiance Uses The Chewables & I Use This Both Equally Good:)I Spend Less Using This Brand & Proud Of It!
John M.
Yuma, AZ
This is something that I used to use quiet often when younger as I used to play outside in the dirt a lot and eat without washing my hands and every day I’d end up with a stomach pain. Unlike some other products,this does not taste terrible
ashlee p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can’t even get this stuff down. The one time I did it provided me with little relief even after several hours. The only anti acid relief I got was the distraction from the burning because of how gross this tasted. I don’t recommend it 😂
Mar J.
Sorry P. B!sm0l, but this product works as well as yours and costs less. Works well for all stomach issues as well as diarrhea. I don’t like to take medicine so it’s nice when you absolutely have no other choice, that it is effective.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
My boyfriend has celiacs and suffers from many gastrointestinal issues, and needs Pepto-Bismol a lot, given the huge price difference between the two brands, this is a great alternative and we purchase this a lot. It’s very effective and affordable.
Heather R.
Gardner, KS
Is anyone aware as to whether this product is safe to 'just shake back up' after it has separated? Not expired! Thanks!
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this ok to take during pregnancy?
Janice F.
Elyria, OH
I am wondering if this works as well as the name brand version?

Walmart