BY EQUATE #89 in Antacids

Relieves Diarrhea, Travelers' Diarrhea, Helps Firm Stool, Reduces Number of Bowel Movements, Relieves Upset Stomach Associated With Nausea, Heartburn, Fullness, Belching and Gas Due to Overindulgence In Food and Drink. Quality Guaranteed see more...

• I am wondering if this works as well as the name brand version?1 Answers
  • Is this ok to take during pregnancy? 1 Answers
  • Is anyone aware as to whether this product is safe to 'just shake...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It really helps my stomach when it's upset." in 1 review
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend has celiacs and suffers from many gastrointestinal issues, and needs Pepto-Bismol a lot, given the huge price difference between the two brands, this is a great alternative and we purchase this a lot. It’s very effective and affordable.
Ashlee P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can’t even get this stuff down. The one time I did it provided me with little relief even after several hours. The only anti acid relief I got was the distraction from the burning because of how gross this tasted. I don’t recommend it 😂
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
When I have a stomach ache this is my go to Medicine. It works very well and doesn’t taste horrible like some medicines do. This medicine always leaves me with a happier tummy and a good wallet because it’s not expensive.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is ok. It’s kind of thin consistency, and doesn’t work like the name brand. It tastes almost watered down, and didn’t work like I wanted for heartburn. I bought at Walmart, and it is very affordable.
Molly S.
This medicine does its job, so I’m happy with that. The taste throws me off a bit because even if it’s minty, it can still make me feel even more sick after I take it, just from the smell and taste. I would buy it again for the price
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I Like This Over The Chew Tabs & I Purchase Both In Equate Brand My Fiance Uses The Chewables & I Use This Both Equally Good:)I Spend Less Using This Brand & Proud Of It!
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just as good as the name brand version of this product. It tastes just as crappy too but at least it works well. It’s really cheap too. I definitely recommend this product
Krysten H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Using this product always makes me feel better. The product is very inexpensive. I buy the brand all the time when it comes to headache and stomach relief. I only use the product as recommended. I’m sure others use this product and like just as much as me.
Jessica E.
Sacramento, CA
Works well to coat an irritated stomach hurts not great for heartburn or diarrhea. Walmart carries this brand and is always a few dollars less than the name brand.
Heather R.
Gardner, KS
Is anyone aware as to whether this product is safe to 'just shake back up' after it has separated? Not expired! Thanks!
Debbie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this ok to take during pregnancy?
Janice F.
Elyria, OH
I am wondering if this works as well as the name brand version?