BY EQUATE

Buy on Walmart
Ally P.
Blair, NE
Review for: Sterile Multipurpose Solution 12 fl oz; 355 ml more...
I used to use another brand solution that was $9. I decided to try this brand one day when I was desperate and money was tight because it's a super reasonable price. I was a little hesitant at first but when I tried it I absolutely loved it! It's very effective in cleaning my contacts and my eyes do not get super dry or irritated with it. The solution lasts a long time. I used to have to buy bottles of solution every three weeks and this solution bottle will last me almost a month and a half. Definitely recommend.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This contact solution offers great bang for your buck. It met my
expectations and keeps both my hard and soft contact lenses moist. Easy
to use. I'd definitely recommend. It is cheaper than most saline
solutions in comparison. I will be purchasing this saline solution
again.
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great contact solution, even though I have dailys and rarely have to clean my contacts this one does a great job. There is no point in paying for a more expensive brand because they are all the same. I have never noticed a difference between solutions. This one is perfect!
tay f.
Flint, MI
Review for: Sterile Multipurpose Solution 4 fl oz; 118 ml more...
This is my go to contact solution. it’s cheaper than the rest, yet still keeps my contacts just as moisturized and clean as any other product would. I have no complaints with this product and will continue purchasing it as my go to contact solution.
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
Love having this Equate alternative to the more expensive brands when it comes to my contacts. It does its job perfectly to cleanse and lubricate my contact lenses so that that can work for me. I definitely would recommend this solution to any contacts wearer.
Jasmine O.
Love this product! It's cheap, very affordable! Works just as well as any brand! Been a user for a while, haven't had any problems what so ever! Keeps my contacts clean & moisturized!
Thuy D.
Houston , TX
The price of this product is very cheap compared to the other brand name solution. But this product does its job and give my contacts the proper cleaning that it needs also it keep my eyes moisturized through the whole day without feeling dry. This is my third time buying this product after switching it from another more expensive solution.
Sarah N.
Columbia, SC
I bought this because I was a college student and broke. Previously I had used brand name contact solutions. I found this solution works well for me until I've worn my contacts for 6 hours. Then they start to get dry.
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Greatest buy for your buck. It Lasts a long time if it is stored correctly. Super affordable under 4$ for 12oz. I like to use it as an eye rinse for nights that I sleep with my contacts on.
Debbie S.
Mediapolis
I am usually not a generic type buyer but the store was out of replenish so got this equate brand. Cannot tell the difference and saved a few dollars!