Equate: Sterile Lubricating & Rewetting Drops for Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lens, 0.50 Fl Oz(2 pack)

BY EQUATE

Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
Very affordable and works great. Works just as good as any other kind for a cheaper price
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I use these a lot. I really like them and they are very affordable. I think they work Just as good as any other.
April H.
April H.
Product works wonderfully for those with contact. I buy this exclusively for my husband because the price is excellent and the product actually works as well as it's name brand contenders.
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This product works well and the price is something you can't beat. I will purchase again when I run out. Good product!