Ericka E.
Oceanside, CA

What’s your opinion on using SPF 15 and higher on your skin? Equate Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50, 8 fl oz

Liz T.
Liz T.
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I don't wear anything less than SPF 30 because nobody is perfect with applying and reapplying sunscreen every 2 hours with the right amount of sunscreen according to the label instructions so it's better to be safe than sunburnt!
Shiianne R.
Shiianne R.
10 months, 1 week ago
I think it's great, considering I still burn with minute SPF amounts. I never used to burn, but I'm essentially a vampire with my skin, so it was only a matter of time. I actually wear SPF 60 with a UVA/UVB rating.