Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Ericka E.
Oceanside, CA
19 reviews

What’s your opinion on using SPF 15 and higher on your skin? Equate Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50, 8 fl oz

Shiianne R.
Shiianne R.
5 months ago
I think it's great, considering I still burn with minute SPF amounts. I never used to burn, but I'm essentially a vampire with my skin, so it was only a matter of time. I actually wear SPF 60 with a UVA/UVB rating.

JOIN NOW, be part of the conversation plus gain access to over 25 million product reviews and more!

Sign up now

JOIN NOW, be part of the conversation plus gain access to over 25 million product reviews and more!

Sign up now

JOIN NOW, be part of the conversation plus gain access to over 25 million product reviews and more!

Sign up now

JOIN NOW, be part of the conversation plus gain access to over 25 million product reviews and more!

Join now

JOIN NOW, be part of the conversation plus gain access to over 25 million product reviews and more!

Join now

JOIN NOW, be part of the conversation plus gain access to over 25 million product reviews and more!

Join now

JOIN NOW, be part of the conversation plus gain access to over 25 million product reviews and more!

Sign up now

JOIN NOW, be part of the conversation plus gain access to over 25 million product reviews and more!

Sign up now

Sign up to join our community!