BY EQUATE

Equate Sport Continuous Spray Sunscreen is formulated to provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun. see more...

TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane
I had the spf 50 amd 70, i sprayed it on generously, it sprays in a fine mist,  and reapplied every 2 to 3 hours.  I was in the shade on an 89 degree day but still managed to get burned. You can feel the difference when you first apply it but you really start to feel the heat again within an hour. It leaves a semi tacky layer on your skin that feels rather sticky once it mixes with sweat.  I was not impressed with this product,  i won't buy it again.
Adriana G.
I bought the sport sunscreen sport 70 brand equate we are very happy that the equate brand has a high number for the sun protection and I also use it for my kids because they love getting wet in the yard or in the pool my husband also use it because he works outside in the sun
Kimberli R.
Alvin, TX
I would give 0 stars if an option was avalible. If you have swnsitive skin do not use! Pay the little extra!! It was horrible me and my husband went to cancun and took this with us and i burned as if i had nothing on and my husband had an allergic reaction to it. Broke his whole body out! I will never buy this again!
Brenda G.
This sunscreen works amazing on me! I put it on before going out in the sun & it does exactly what it is supposed to. I wear it all the time and I dont burn when I do. Value is amazing. It is more affordable than the name brands and I love how quick and easy you can apply it. Its a life saver this summer!
Shelby D.
Leesville, LA
I can't say enough good things about this product! It was more effective than some of the higher end products I've purchased! I'm an athlete and this stayed on through practices and games and lots of sweat. It also stays on through water at the pool and beach! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Renae S.
Georgetown , KY
I always wear sunscreen! I think the spray is so convenient. I just spray before I take a walk, or go to the pool. It lasts just as long as it says or longer. It doesn't even make me feel greasy like some of the others I've tried. The only downfall is the strong smell.
Michelle F.
Yankton, SD
I like this sunscreen. The price is much more reasonable than brand names and I think it's works very well as long as I use enough of it and reapply as needed. I buy sunscreen at Wal-Mart so it's readily available which I appreciate. I will definitely repurchase it.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
A great sunscreen if you need something cheap and effective! Can be purchased at your local Walmart! It stays on through water and sweating! I would rate this product a three of five
Kristen M.
Tallahassee, FL
This sunscreen works wonders to keep my skin from burning. It's easy to apply and a no brainer. It can get white and be hard to absorb if your skin is wet when applying. It worked better at keeping my skin from burning than a big name brand of the same SPF.
Nicole H.
White Bluff
My children play sports and we are always outside in the heat of  summer. Equate sunscreen holds up well through those days we are at the ball field for hours. A great price compared to brand name sun screens.