BY EQUATE

Equate Sport Continuous Spray Sunscreen is formulated to provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun. see more...

Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
This is the number one sunscreen that I purchase. I live in Florida so I go through a lot of sunscreen. I wear it basically every time I step outside. This sunscreen is really lightweight and it's not sticky and it looks really good when it's on you - nice and glistening if you will. I have not been able to find a better deal on sunscreen then if you purchase this double pack at Walmart. Even any other brands that are on sale have never beat the price of equate sunscreen. I highly recommend this product.
Elizabeth S.
I used this product for our family vacation this year and it was a huge success!! It wasn't oily or sticky! My kids loved it! We used it throughout our stay in Marco Island, Florida the water park at Disney so yeah it was worth it!
Emiley H.
Delray Beach , FL
Easy to use, great value, and long lasting. It's gentle on the skin and is easy to apply. It's effective for 30spf, but like most sunscreens needs to be re-applied after sometime/going into the water.
Marisa R.
Monterey park, CA
Summer time I go through this stuff like no ones business. I love the spray applicator. It's so easy to reapply. It's inexpensive. I'll definitely buy it for the up-and-coming summer
Amber H.
Louisville
I have fair/skin. Used this a couple of times because of Being wet from the pool and I did not burn at all. Do not put on face.