Equate Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30, 6 fl oz uploaded by Bekka H.Equate Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30, 6 fl oz uploaded by Carolyn W.

BY EQUATE

Broad Spectrum SPF 30. Hypoallergenic with antioxidants. Sport Sunscreen, Continuous Spray. Water Resistant 80 Minutes. Clear, rub-free formula. Sprays at any angle. Compare to Coppertone SPORT SPF 30 Continuous Spray. see more...

• Have a hard time trusting generic brands does any one els...1 Answers
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I seriously love this stuff! It is the lightest sunscreen I have ever used. It does not leave my skin greasy, it is extremely gentle, and dries so quickly. I seriously have never used anything like it. It is the Walmart version of the Coppertone sunscreen. I have not actually use the Coppertone brand of this particular sunscreen so I'm only reviewing how well the equate works. But it works extremely well and I highly recommend that you save a few bucks and get this brand.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
We bought this at Walmart for a very affordable price. I love that it is a aerosol spray. This makes applying it so easy, especially to hard to reach areas. This is gentle on the skin and can be used on the face. Extremely convenient for using on wiggly children. We love this and recommend it.
Alix G.
I bought this at the start of summer because I get so tan and my skin is so sensitive. It smelled amazing but it did leave a weird feeling to my skin kinda oily. But it did last at least an hour depending how much I used. It doesn’t have that much product but I would buy it again. Even tho it’s kinda expensive for having such little product.
Neisha H.
Cookeville, TN
Great product! Same great quality as high dollar sunscreen for less money! Sprays on nice, great coverage.
Carolyn W.
Homestead , PA
Great product just as good as coppertone! Sprays nice and smells pretty good as well! I would recommend it
Sarah M.
Perryville, MO
This product is ok. I will stick to lotions before i use pray. i noticed that spray does not last as long.
Tishana  T.
Coral spring, FL
This product is good you're going to the beach or a pool and you get in the water and get out still works awesome
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
Have a hard time trusting generic brands does any one else feel this way