Equate Soothing Daily Moisture Cream, 8 oz

by Equate

Keep your skin feeling soft and smooth with Equate Moisturizing Cream. It's formulated with oatmeal, mineral oil and deep moisturizers for added conditioning and is specially designed to help relieve and soothe dry, itchy skin. This 8 oz oatmeal...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Soothing Daily Moisture Cream, 8 oz!
Product Highlights
“...time and a little of this clears it right up! Works wonders for general dry skin as well! Go get you some!” in reviews
Phoenix, AZ
I use this religiously. It works soo good, and leaves my skin very moisturized. I love it! It isn’t oily, and doesn’t make my skin feeling dry after applying it. The packaging is sleek, and gets the point across of what the product does.
Athens, OH
I feel like it gives me moisture but it doesn’t look great under my make up which is why I got it thinking it would help the appearance of my skin. The price and packaging were ok but I doubt I’ll rebuy.
Waynesboro, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely not like the name brand eucerin. It has a weird after feeling. Almost like sticky barrier. Definitely not worth the cost savings for the loss of the eucerin formula.
Affordable, non greasy way to soothe my dry cracked akin while I'm having a Psoriatic Flare up. It also works well to hydrate skin during cold winter months.
Love this lotion! It saved my face! I tried everything to save my face from dry skin this winter and this finally cured my dry sky!
Greenwood, AR
No strong scent. Great moisturizer. Leaves an oily feeling on your hands. Good product for the price.
Chatsworth, GA
Works as good as name brand. Thick and creamy just the way I like. This is a great brand to buy!
Oberlin, OH
Does really well at keeping my face moisturized during the cold dry weather. Grest price as well
Great gentle moisture for my sensitive skin. It doesn't last as long as the cerave moisturizing cream but it's easier to spread over the skin. It's a better price point as well. Have repurchased once and will do so again.

Looking for your answer?