Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Mel G.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by swetha K.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Ashley C.

BY EQUATE

• Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me...1 Answers
Mel G.
This anti acid tablets are just as good as the company brand names. Fast relief and the taste is good is not too chalky or overwhelming in over all I really liked them cheaper option!
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
I think these work just as well as the more popular brands but they cost less. They don't taste bad either.
Adrianna R.
I used to get really bad acid reflux almost everyday and these were my saving grace as they got rid of it fast and effectively
annielluz V.
Tulsa
Me gusta este antiácido me quita siempre el dolor suele tardar un poco pero es muy efectivo
Brittany F.
Richmond, KY
Comparable to Tuns brand. They are like the same stuff but for a better value! I buy equate over name brands anyway
Kristen C.
Pleasant Hill, MO
They get the job done! I’ve started to get heartburn over the last few years, which is new for me, and I find chewing on two or three of these usually solves the problem with an hour. I’m almost out of my first bottle and plan to re-purchase.
Helen C.
Hoover, AL
Unpleasant taste and feeling but it does the job. I generally prefer rennies but I’m not sure if those are available in the us.
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
These are literally the only tums I can eat they taste good and they get rid of my heartburn ASAP and they are cheap too
Marlyn P.
Katy, TX
This is my favorite brand for my children and for me the price is accessible and I find it in almost all stores
Yara a.
alexandria, Al manshiya mail box no
I really like it it is very good for when you have a indigestion, it works after a few moments, i would totally recommend this
Daniel D.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so gross overall. I don't like taking antacids because they tend to be very chalky and I don't like that texture. Do these "smooth chews" have a chalky texture? Or are they smooth like it says they are?