Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Mel G.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by swetha K.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Ashley C.

BY EQUATE

• Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so...1 Answers
Mel G.
This anti acid tablets are just as good as the company brand names. Fast relief and the taste is good is not too chalky or overwhelming in over all I really liked them cheaper option!
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Just as effective as Tums but quite a bit cheaper. Like most anti acids these are a bit chalky, but the smooth chews are definitely the best. I keep these handy, one in my purse and one in my medicine cabinet. It relieves my heartburn fast!
Mary F.
MODESTO, CA
These work really well if you get the occasional heartburn. My teenager uses these and he says they work great and taste great too!
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
I think these work just as well as the more popular brands but they cost less. They don't taste bad either.
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I love this product and this brand! This product is high quality and I would purchase it again. I would recommend
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
These are extremely comparable to Tums Smoothie brand, but a bit chalkier. However, they work at about the same speed, which I'd book as a win, considering the price difference.
Janece P.
San Tan Valley
These things are life savers to those that suffer from heartburn and forget to take over the counter medicine! I take 2 of these tablets, wait about 15-30 minutes and then I'm good to go again!
Taylor W.
Richmond, VA
Works great when you know your signs of an upset stomach! I take them after drinking and a glass of water to avoid an upset stomach.
Really great and awesome and love does wonders which is truly amazing I love it and works great for you and also I would love to use this everyday when I need to highly recommend to anyone who needs and wonderful
Rebecca G.
Angelica
I took these when I was pregnant. They worked to get rid of my heartburn which wasn't unbearable but still uncomfortable.
Daniel D.
Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so gross overall. I don't like taking antacids because they tend to be very chalky and I don't like that texture. Do these "smooth chews" have a chalky texture? Or are they smooth like it says they are?