Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Mel G.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by swetha K.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Ashley C.

BY EQUATE

• Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me...1 Answers
Gretchen Z.
Chesterton
Works well in a pinch and great for the price. Never felt that this generic could not compete with brand name product
Chrissy  F.
quick acting for heartburn after eating sensitive foods. bas great flavor but still a little chilly for my liking.
Ana R.
Work the same as the Tums has the same chalky taste.i would like to try different flavors without the chalkiness.
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I love this product and this brand! This product is high quality and I would purchase it again. I would recommend
Cori L.
Whitestown, IN
Good taste, not as chalky as others. Good price, also. Works just as well as Tums. Would definitely buy again!
Tawney T.
Soap Lake, WA
Good stuff not to shabby for being great value pretty comparable to other name brands great price well worth it
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
I think these work just as well as the more popular brands but they cost less. They don't taste bad either.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I use these for indigestion, they work great and the best part is they are not chalky and they taste good.
Kayleigh M.
Whitinsville, MA
Works the exact same as the brand name products. I always buy this brand because it's a little cheaper
Macarena O.
Alta Loma, CA
Love the flavoring! It taste fruity and helps me when my stomach acid is acting up? Count me in!
Daniel D.
Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so gross overall. I don't like taking antacids because they tend to be very chalky and I don't like that texture. Do these "smooth chews" have a chalky texture? Or are they smooth like it says they are?