Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Mel G.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by swetha K.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Ashley C.

BY EQUATE

These Equate Extra Strength Tablets provide you with fast relief. They start to work in just seconds to relieve heartburn, indigestion and sour stomach. These Equate Antacid Tablets are chewable and feature assorted fruit flavors. Keep them on hand in... see more...

• Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me...1 Answers
Mackenzie J.
Reno, NV
Usually have to take about 2-3 of these but it always gets the job done! Will always get these over Tums due to the price point!
Helen C.
Hoover, AL
Unpleasant taste and feeling but it does the job. I generally prefer rennies but I’m not sure if those are available in the us.
Adrianna R.
I used to get really bad acid reflux almost everyday and these were my saving grace as they got rid of it fast and effectively
Erica G.
Temple, TX
These are a great low price option for heart burn if you don’t want to brake the bank buying tums. They taste just as great.
Jessica S.
Thanks equate for developing a product that works just as well as your competitor. These are always close by at our house.
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
These are literally the only tums I can eat they taste good and they get rid of my heartburn ASAP and they are cheap too
Rebecca G.
Angelica
I took these when I was pregnant. They worked to get rid of my heartburn which wasn't unbearable but still uncomfortable.
april s.
Albertville, AL
These work just as well as the name brand for a fraction of the cost. They taste great and start working pretty quickly
Gretchen Z.
Chesterton
Works well in a pinch and great for the price. Never felt that this generic could not compete with brand name product
Natasha B.
This is an easy swallow, also. Available cheaper than tums and acts just as fast in a jam. Get some relief with this.
Daniel D.
Denver, CO
Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so gross overall. I don't like taking antacids because they tend to be very chalky and I don't like that texture. Do these "smooth chews" have a chalky texture? Or are they smooth like it says they are?