Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Mel G.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by swetha K.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Ashley C.

BY EQUATE

• Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so...1 Answers
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I love this product and this brand! This product is high quality and I would purchase it again. I would recommend
Kasey H.
This brand is cheaper and just as great as the more expensive brands. They taste just the same and work the same as well! This product has always helped me.
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
These are my go to! I have a bottle in my purse right now. I love this Generic brand, i feel like they taste better then tums and the price is unbeatable!
Catie S.
Liverpool, NY
These are what I reach for when I have a sour upset stomach and they help fairly quickly. They are maybe a dollar and change at your local Walmart.
Alysson N.
South Saint Paul, MN
This is a great affordable alternative to tums. It tastes good and helps reduce any discomfort. I do feel like I take more of these than the tums
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
You could mistake it for tums. It tastes the same and has the same texture. I don't think they work as well as Tums, but they're half the price.
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
I used these while pregnant. I would rather use these over any brand name antacids. I bought the twin pack and carried one with me at all times.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
I buy these when I can't find the tums brand. They aren't as chalky as you would think and get the job done. Very affordable and easy to find
Samantha A.
Doesn't work very well if you have serious heartburn. Will take the edge off but that's about It. And personally I can't stand the flavors
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
if you have heartburn you need these in your closet or purse! Do you save my life when I have fruity drinks, or greasy pizza! life savers
Daniel D.
Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so gross overall. I don't like taking antacids because they tend to be very chalky and I don't like that texture. Do these "smooth chews" have a chalky texture? Or are they smooth like it says they are?