Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Mel G.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by swetha K.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Ashley C.

BY EQUATE

• Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me...1 Answers
Heather J.
Oakdale, CT
Great alternative to the more expensive Tums brand. Works great, not for immediate heartburn relief, takes a bit to kick in but when it does it works well. They taste good as well, not so much of that chalky taste!
Shena S.
Arcadia, CA
My pregnancy had me eating these like candy! My heart burn was so bad I had a container in ever room and TWO in my car! Love the flavors and they don't seem as chalky as others I've tried.
A more inexpensive alternative to popular name brands and it performs just as well as an antacid. I love that even as a generic brand that it is available in various flavors and strengths.
Kayla S.
Bossier City , LA
I would never buy these again. When for this brand to save money compared to the Tums brand I usually get. The taste was unbearable. Chalky and hard. The tums smoothie flavor is way better and tastes like candy.
Kasey H.
This brand is cheaper and just as great as the more expensive brands. They taste just the same and work the same as well! This product has always helped me.
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
These are my go to! I have a bottle in my purse right now. I love this Generic brand, i feel like they taste better then tums and the price is unbeatable!
Catie S.
Orlando, Fl
These are what I reach for when I have a sour upset stomach and they help fairly quickly. They are maybe a dollar and change at your local Walmart.
Alysson N.
South Saint Paul, MN
This is a great affordable alternative to tums. It tastes good and helps reduce any discomfort. I do feel like I take more of these than the tums
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
I used these while pregnant. I would rather use these over any brand name antacids. I bought the twin pack and carried one with me at all times.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
You could mistake it for tums. It tastes the same and has the same texture. I don't think they work as well as Tums, but they're half the price.
Daniel D.
Denver, CO
Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so gross overall. I don't like taking antacids because they tend to be very chalky and I don't like that texture. Do these "smooth chews" have a chalky texture? Or are they smooth like it says they are?