Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Mel G.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by swetha K.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Ashley C.

BY EQUATE

• Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so...1 Answers
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Just as effective as Tums but quite a bit cheaper. Like most anti acids these are a bit chalky, but the smooth chews are definitely the best. I keep these handy, one in my purse and one in my medicine cabinet. It relieves my heartburn fast!
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Great product! Got this at Walmart to give it a try in a desperate time of need... It is fast acting and it tastes great... best price than the alternatives and the effect is pretty much the same... would buy it again!
Heather J.
Oakdale, CT
Great alternative to the more expensive Tums brand. Works great, not for immediate heartburn relief, takes a bit to kick in but when it does it works well. They taste good as well, not so much of that chalky taste!
Kayla S.
El Paso, TX
I used these during my entire pregnancy as my heartburn was terrible. It calmed the acid immediately. The flavor was wonderful and fruity. I definitely recommend! Can be found at department stores for a very reasonable price.
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Extra strength is the way to go if you have bad acid reflux/heartburn. The equate is a little cheaper than tums but works about the same. I don't notice much difference. Lived off these on all my pregnancies.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
These are a cheap but great alternative to the tums brand! Easy to find and always in stock. Affordable for everyone! Wasn't as great as the tums but still recommend it to those trying to pinch pennies.
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
These worked very well for my heartburn during my pregnancies. I like the flavor more than the original. Still a little too chalky for my liking. But when you are low on funds, I would recommend
A more inexpensive alternative to popular name brands and it performs just as well as an antacid. I love that even as a generic brand that it is available in various flavors and strengths.
Shena S.
San Gabriel, CA
My pregnancy had me eating these like candy! My heart burn was so bad I had a container in ever room and TWO in my car! Love the flavors and they don't seem as chalky as others I've tried.
Kayla S.
Bossier City, LA
I would never buy these again. When for this brand to save money compared to the Tums brand I usually get. The taste was unbearable. Chalky and hard. The tums smoothie flavor is way better and tastes like candy.
Daniel D.
Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so gross overall. I don't like taking antacids because they tend to be very chalky and I don't like that texture. Do these "smooth chews" have a chalky texture? Or are they smooth like it says they are?