Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Mel G.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by swetha K.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Ashley C.

BY EQUATE

• Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me...1 Answers
Kristen C.
Pleasant Hill, MO
They get the job done! I’ve started to get heartburn over the last few years, which is new for me, and I find chewing on two or three of these usually solves the problem with an hour. I’m almost out of my first bottle and plan to re-purchase.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Just as effective as Tums but quite a bit cheaper. Like most anti acids these are a bit chalky, but the smooth chews are definitely the best. I keep these handy, one in my purse and one in my medicine cabinet. It relieves my heartburn fast!
Kayla S.
El Paso, TX
I used these during my entire pregnancy as my heartburn was terrible. It calmed the acid immediately. The flavor was wonderful and fruity. I definitely recommend! Can be found at department stores for a very reasonable price.
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Extra strength is the way to go if you have bad acid reflux/heartburn. The equate is a little cheaper than tums but works about the same. I don't notice much difference. Lived off these on all my pregnancies.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
These are a cheap but great alternative to the tums brand! Easy to find and always in stock. Affordable for everyone! Wasn't as great as the tums but still recommend it to those trying to pinch pennies.
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
These worked very well for my heartburn during my pregnancies. I like the flavor more than the original. Still a little too chalky for my liking. But when you are low on funds, I would recommend
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
I love these antacids. They honestly work just as well as Tums and other brand names for a fraction of the cost! I only tried them because one day I had a bad heartburn and was in the medicine aisle and an older lady told me not to bother paying for the brand name and she was so right! Now I am telling you- save some money and use the store brand!!
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Great product! Got this at Walmart to give it a try in a desperate time of need... It is fast acting and it tastes great... best price than the alternatives and the effect is pretty much the same... would buy it again!
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
I keep these in my car because they taste so good! And I always take one on my way home from a restaurant if I've eaten too much. They really settle an upset stomach and prevent upset stomachs as well. Affordable too!
Daniel D.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so gross overall. I don't like taking antacids because they tend to be very chalky and I don't like that texture. Do these "smooth chews" have a chalky texture? Or are they smooth like it says they are?