Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Mel G.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by swetha K.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Ashley C.

BY EQUATE

• Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so...1 Answers
Samantha B.
Austin
I lived off of these when I was pregnant, with the doctor's permissions and not exceeding the daily dose, of course. They really helped relieve my heartburn fast, and helped keep it away when I had flare-ups that my daily anti-acid couldn't keep at bay.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Just as effective as Tums but quite a bit cheaper. Like most anti acids these are a bit chalky, but the smooth chews are definitely the best. I keep these handy, one in my purse and one in my medicine cabinet. It relieves my heartburn fast!
Really great and awesome and love does wonders which is truly amazing I love it and works great for you and also I would love to use this everyday when I need to highly recommend to anyone who needs and wonderful
Janece P.
San Tan Valley
These things are life savers to those that suffer from heartburn and forget to take over the counter medicine! I take 2 of these tablets, wait about 15-30 minutes and then I'm good to go again!
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
These are extremely comparable to Tums Smoothie brand, but a bit chalkier. However, they work at about the same speed, which I'd book as a win, considering the price difference.
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Estela G.
Hammond, IN
Took these through out my pregnancy. Completely safe, approved by my doc. Great taste, was told it contained the calcium needed for the baby. Calmed my heartburn, so it was a win win situation. Cost wise, completely affordable.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
I love these antacids. They honestly work just as well as Tums and other brand names for a fraction of the cost! I only tried them because one day I had a bad heartburn and was in the medicine aisle and an older lady told me not to bother paying for the brand name and she was so right! Now I am telling you- save some money and use the store brand!!
Mel G.
This anti acid tablets are just as good as the company brand names. Fast relief and the taste is good is not too chalky or overwhelming in over all I really liked them cheaper option!
Tahira K.
I love these Equate antacid tablets. They are my absolute favorite antacid tablets. As for antacid tablets they taste delicious to me. If you don't like the texture of a chalky substance I would not recommend to you but if that doesn't bother you then I would definitely recommend!
Daniel D.
Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so gross overall. I don't like taking antacids because they tend to be very chalky and I don't like that texture. Do these "smooth chews" have a chalky texture? Or are they smooth like it says they are?