Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Mel G.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by swetha K.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Ashley C.

BY EQUATE

These Equate Extra Strength Tablets provide you with fast relief. They start to work in just seconds to relieve heartburn, indigestion and sour stomach. These Equate Antacid Tablets are chewable and feature assorted fruit flavors. Keep them on hand in... see more...

• Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me...1 Answers
Samantha B.
Austin
I lived off of these when I was pregnant, with the doctor's permissions and not exceeding the daily dose, of course. They really helped relieve my heartburn fast, and helped keep it away when I had flare-ups that my daily anti-acid couldn't keep at bay.
Marissa F.
Dublin, OH
I prefer these over Tums because I feel as though the taste isn’t as fake tasting. I love the mini bottles as well to keep in my purse and refill whenever I run low! The extra strength works best for me so I always have a stock.
Really great and awesome and love does wonders which is truly amazing I love it and works great for you and also I would love to use this everyday when I need to highly recommend to anyone who needs and wonderful
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
These are extremely comparable to Tums Smoothie brand, but a bit chalkier. However, they work at about the same speed, which I'd book as a win, considering the price difference.
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
I would normally purchasethe name brand comparable to these, but, once I discovered equate had a smoothie type as well, and the price was so much less, I tried them. They're wonderful..no chalky consistency, very smooth to disolve and works quickly to relieve heartburn and sour stomach
Estela G.
Hammond, IN
Took these through out my pregnancy. Completely safe, approved by my doc. Great taste, was told it contained the calcium needed for the baby. Calmed my heartburn, so it was a win win situation. Cost wise, completely affordable.
Michelle B.
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
After a night of too much drinking or eating crumby and greasy food, I find myself reaching for the antacid. I find the equate tablets to be just as good as tums. I definitely prefer the fruit flavor over the mint ones!
Leidy julieth C.
Lake Worth
These are equal to the popular name brand tablets.They work quickly for my heartburn.I can only see one difference these are lower in price.They taste great too!
Mel G.
This anti acid tablets are just as good as the company brand names. Fast relief and the taste is good is not too chalky or overwhelming in over all I really liked them cheaper option!
Tahira K.
I love these Equate antacid tablets. They are my absolute favorite antacid tablets. As for antacid tablets they taste delicious to me. If you don't like the texture of a chalky substance I would not recommend to you but if that doesn't bother you then I would definitely recommend!
Daniel D.
Denver, CO
Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so gross overall. I don't like taking antacids because they tend to be very chalky and I don't like that texture. Do these "smooth chews" have a chalky texture? Or are they smooth like it says they are?