Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Mel G.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by swetha K.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Ashley C.

BY EQUATE

• Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me...1 Answers
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
I would normally purchasethe name brand comparable to these, but, once I discovered equate had a smoothie type as well, and the price was so much less, I tried them. They're wonderful..no chalky consistency, very smooth to disolve and works quickly to relieve heartburn and sour stomach
Samantha B.
Austin
I lived off of these when I was pregnant, with the doctor's permissions and not exceeding the daily dose, of course. They really helped relieve my heartburn fast, and helped keep it away when I had flare-ups that my daily anti-acid couldn't keep at bay.
Really great and awesome and love does wonders which is truly amazing I love it and works great for you and also I would love to use this everyday when I need to highly recommend to anyone who needs and wonderful
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
These are extremely comparable to Tums Smoothie brand, but a bit chalkier. However, they work at about the same speed, which I'd book as a win, considering the price difference.
Estela G.
Hammond, IN
Took these through out my pregnancy. Completely safe, approved by my doc. Great taste, was told it contained the calcium needed for the baby. Calmed my heartburn, so it was a win win situation. Cost wise, completely affordable.
Mel G.
This anti acid tablets are just as good as the company brand names. Fast relief and the taste is good is not too chalky or overwhelming in over all I really liked them cheaper option!
Tahira K.
I love these Equate antacid tablets. They are my absolute favorite antacid tablets. As for antacid tablets they taste delicious to me. If you don't like the texture of a chalky substance I would not recommend to you but if that doesn't bother you then I would definitely recommend!
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Just as effective as Tums but quite a bit cheaper. Like most anti acids these are a bit chalky, but the smooth chews are definitely the best. I keep these handy, one in my purse and one in my medicine cabinet. It relieves my heartburn fast!
Kayla S.
El Paso, TX
I used these during my entire pregnancy as my heartburn was terrible. It calmed the acid immediately. The flavor was wonderful and fruity. I definitely recommend! Can be found at department stores for a very reasonable price.
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Extra strength is the way to go if you have bad acid reflux/heartburn. The equate is a little cheaper than tums but works about the same. I don't notice much difference. Lived off these on all my pregnancies.
Daniel D.
Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so gross overall. I don't like taking antacids because they tend to be very chalky and I don't like that texture. Do these "smooth chews" have a chalky texture? Or are they smooth like it says they are?