Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Mel G.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by swetha K.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Ashley C.

BY EQUATE

• Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me...1 Answers
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
I would normally purchasethe name brand comparable to these, but, once I discovered equate had a smoothie type as well, and the price was so much less, I tried them. They're wonderful..no chalky consistency, very smooth to disolve and works quickly to relieve heartburn and sour stomach
Samantha B.
Austin
I lived off of these when I was pregnant, with the doctor's permissions and not exceeding the daily dose, of course. They really helped relieve my heartburn fast, and helped keep it away when I had flare-ups that my daily anti-acid couldn't keep at bay.
Kristen C.
Pleasant Hill, MO
They get the job done! I’ve started to get heartburn over the last few years, which is new for me, and I find chewing on two or three of these usually solves the problem with an hour. I’m almost out of my first bottle and plan to re-purchase.
Marissa F.
Dublin, OH
I prefer these over Tums because I feel as though the taste isn’t as fake tasting. I love the mini bottles as well to keep in my purse and refill whenever I run low! The extra strength works best for me so I always have a stock.
Really great and awesome and love does wonders which is truly amazing I love it and works great for you and also I would love to use this everyday when I need to highly recommend to anyone who needs and wonderful
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
These are extremely comparable to Tums Smoothie brand, but a bit chalkier. However, they work at about the same speed, which I'd book as a win, considering the price difference.
Cathy K.
Brookfield
Always happy using Equate brand products. These have the same active ingredient as major brands at a much better price. Always effective and never disappointed. When I’m shopping Walmart and need a digestive aide I will pick these up.
Estela G.
Hammond, IN
Took these through out my pregnancy. Completely safe, approved by my doc. Great taste, was told it contained the calcium needed for the baby. Calmed my heartburn, so it was a win win situation. Cost wise, completely affordable.
Leidy julieth C.
Lake Worth
These are equal to the popular name brand tablets.They work quickly for my heartburn.I can only see one difference these are lower in price.They taste great too!
Mel G.
This anti acid tablets are just as good as the company brand names. Fast relief and the taste is good is not too chalky or overwhelming in over all I really liked them cheaper option!
Daniel D.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so gross overall. I don't like taking antacids because they tend to be very chalky and I don't like that texture. Do these "smooth chews" have a chalky texture? Or are they smooth like it says they are?