Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Ashley C.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by Mel G.Equate Smooth Chews Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid Tablets, 60 count uploaded by swetha K.

BY EQUATE

• Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so...1 Answers
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
I love these antacids. They honestly work just as well as Tums and other brand names for a fraction of the cost! I only tried them because one day I had a bad heartburn and was in the medicine aisle and an older lady told me not to bother paying for the brand name and she was so right! Now I am telling you- save some money and use the store brand!!
Mel G.
This anti acid tablets are just as good as the company brand names. Fast relief and the taste is good is not too chalky or overwhelming in over all I really liked them cheaper option!
Tahira K.
I love these Equate antacid tablets. They are my absolute favorite antacid tablets. As for antacid tablets they taste delicious to me. If you don't like the texture of a chalky substance I would not recommend to you but if that doesn't bother you then I would definitely recommend!
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Great product! Got this at Walmart to give it a try in a desperate time of need... It is fast acting and it tastes great... best price than the alternatives and the effect is pretty much the same... would buy it again!
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
I keep these in my car because they taste so good! And I always take one on my way home from a restaurant if I've eaten too much. They really settle an upset stomach and prevent upset stomachs as well. Affordable too!
Heather J.
Oakdale, CT
Great alternative to the more expensive Tums brand. Works great, not for immediate heartburn relief, takes a bit to kick in but when it does it works well. They taste good as well, not so much of that chalky taste!
Kayla S.
El Paso, TX
I used these during my entire pregnancy as my heartburn was terrible. It calmed the acid immediately. The flavor was wonderful and fruity. I definitely recommend! Can be found at department stores for a very reasonable price.
Natasha C.
Walkerton , IN
Extra strength is the way to go if you have bad acid reflux/heartburn. The equate is a little cheaper than tums but works about the same. I don't notice much difference. Lived off these on all my pregnancies.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
These are a cheap but great alternative to the tums brand! Easy to find and always in stock. Affordable for everyone! Wasn't as great as the tums but still recommend it to those trying to pinch pennies.
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
These worked very well for my heartburn during my pregnancies. I like the flavor more than the original. Still a little too chalky for my liking. But when you are low on funds, I would recommend
Daniel D.
Every so often my stomach gets too acidic and it makes me feel so gross overall. I don't like taking antacids because they tend to be very chalky and I don't like that texture. Do these "smooth chews" have a chalky texture? Or are they smooth like it says they are?