BY EQUATE #61 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Buy on Walmart
Binh T.
Aurora, CO
Equate- Sleep Aid (Diphenhydramine HCL) is a very popular over the counter sleep aid. It is essentially an antihistamine; with sleep aid properties. The softgels work quickly, helping me fall asleep. The diphenhydramine HCL did not leave me groggy the next morning. Would recommend this as a temporary sleep aid. After 3 days, it would lose to effects. (Note: this is a non habit forming sleep aid)
Sarah Ashley J.
Jamul, CA
I've tried many sleep aids and this is by far my favorite. Although it does take a few hours to kick in, it helps me sleep soundly and wake up feel rested. The thing I love most about it is that on days where I'm not going to get a full eight hour sleep(but I need to sleep) I can take this and wake up without feeling like I've been hit by a bus!
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
I've used several sleep aids in the past and this one is pretty good! It doesn't make me feel groggy in the morning which is a plus. I like how it slowly makes me tired. I take it about 30 minutes before bed
Ksandra N.
Port Charlotte, FL
I have tried a few different sleep aids and this by far is the best. I usually take 1 soft gel and hour before bed and I will sleep soundly through the night & wake up refreshed and not groggy.
Abigail F.
Lincoln, AR
Works very well. If I'm having a major insomnia night and cannot get to sleep for no apparen't reason, these are my go to.
misty w.
Albany, GA
I've been using this sleep-aid for a while now and it's the only way I can actually get a great night rest and it's very affordable and works instantly and I was capable of purchasing it from my local Walmart.
Sally L.
I have a hard time falling asleep. I've tried melatonin, valerian root, NyQuil, you name it. All those things aren't enough to knock me out. These do take around 2 hours to take effect for me, but when it hits it really compels me to go to bed. No matter how much I have to run through my head, these knock me out with little trouble. I also take these every night.
Jenny P.
Montgomery, AL
I have been using this sleep aid for a long time now and it's better than any actual name brand sleep aid I've ever tried. Works fast and keeps me asleep all night. Wake up not feeling groggy at all!