BY GENERIC

Equate Skin Protectant Nursery Jelly: Pure petroleum jelly Baby fresh scent see more...

• I'm a huge believer in Vaseline, what is your number 1 use for it? 5 Answers
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty much the same as Vaseline. It is also WAY cheap. I love the Walmart brand :-) plus this is a must have to keep in your cabinets. I use it for anything chapped but sometimes I get nose bleeds and can put this on the inside of my nose and it helps from keeping my nose dry!
Lyssa S.
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for dry feet! I use this in the summer when it's sandal season and I get those rough calluses. This is NOT something I would recommend using in replace of Chapstick because of the Fresh scent. It tastes terrible! Def go for the original if you're using it on your lips.
melody r.
melody r.
VASELINE IS MY HOLY GRAIL. There's nothing vaseline can't do. It protects chapped lips, can straighten out wonky eyebrows, and can make a really nice natural looking mascara! Yes, it's baby scented, but I love it. Nothing wrong with a little baby scent in your life XD
Jodie A.
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
I use this instead of diaper rash cream. My pediatrician recommended just using vasaline. My baby hasn't had any bad reactions from this product on his skin. We even had to use it on his circumcision. So it helped his skin heal.
Nakia A.
Nakia A.
Kennesaw, GA
This product is okay not the best but it's okay. it's most definitely a good price but it didn't really reach my expectations. it says it helps with cracked lips but it didn't really do anything but really dry them out.
Bano B.
Bano B.
Lake Orion, MI
This product does not have a strong smell. It applies well and helps to moisturize your skin. Melts easily if you want to make something like Crayon lipstick. I would highly recommend buying this product.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
This is the best quality for the best price. It is thick and does the job you need. It provides great protection and does not rub off easily. Otherwise also has a greatbacent5.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It's very affordable I use it on my face when I dye my hair and on my lips when I don't have any chapstick my kids love it as well I use it all the time
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is exactly like Vaseline, except it is a little more creamy. It lasts so long and is super moisturizing. I love this product I recommend it to anyone.
DeArryka W.
DeArryka W.
Merrillville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the best thing I have used for moisturizing my extremely dry skin. Works just s well as the name brand and smells even better.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge believer in Vaseline, what is your number 1 use for it?