Equate Skin Protectant Nursery Jelly uploaded by ⭐⭐⭐Abby⭐⭐⭐ G.Equate Skin Protectant Nursery Jelly uploaded by Johanna B.Equate Skin Protectant Nursery Jelly uploaded by shun L.

BY GENERIC

Equate Skin Protectant Nursery Jelly: Pure petroleum jelly Baby fresh scent see more...

• I'm a huge believer in Vaseline, what is your number 1 us...5 Answers
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
I would recommend this brand over the name brand companies I feel like they all work the same and this honestly met my expectations the packaging is pretty basic but it is a good value is no complaints with this it works well
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
This product is very good for dry and sensitive skin. It is very gentle and glides on smoothly. You can use it basically anywhere because it is good for skin that can be extra sensitive. I use this product on my own body where ever there is dryness and I have the most sensitive skin on the planet. This product is very inexpensive and is a must have in any room of the house.
Alondra T.
Saint Joseph, MO
This product is so soft and keeps your skin
Very hydrated and is very soft when you put it on. I've used this so many times and I bought it at Walmart at a good price, something else they could do more is improve on there packaging but nothing else.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
This product is pretty much the same as Vaseline. It is also WAY cheap. I love the Walmart brand :-) plus this is a must have to keep in your cabinets. I use it for anything chapped but sometimes I get nose bleeds and can put this on the inside of my nose and it helps from keeping my nose dry!
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Great for dry feet! I use this in the summer when it's sandal season and I get those rough calluses. This is NOT something I would recommend using in replace of Chapstick because of the Fresh scent. It tastes terrible! Def go for the original if you're using it on your lips.
melody r.
VASELINE IS MY HOLY GRAIL. There's nothing vaseline can't do. It protects chapped lips, can straighten out wonky eyebrows, and can make a really nice natural looking mascara! Yes, it's baby scented, but I love it. Nothing wrong with a little baby scent in your life XD
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
I use this instead of diaper rash cream. My pediatrician recommended just using vasaline. My baby hasn't had any bad reactions from this product on his skin. We even had to use it on his circumcision. So it helped his skin heal.
Rashika J.
Las Vegas , NV
Just as great as the standard Vaseline...smells great and gets the job done..I like to use this product on my lips to keep them moisturized and on my legs after shaving...keeps my lips and skin smooth, supple, and glowing with out the greasy feeling!!!
Cristie G.
This is the best quality for the best price. It is thick and does the job you need. It provides great protection and does not rub off easily. Otherwise also has a greatbacent5.
Veronica S.
I love this product. It's very affordable I use it on my face when I dye my hair and on my lips when I don't have any chapstick my kids love it as well I use it all the time
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I'm a huge believer in Vaseline, what is your number 1 use for it?