Equate Silky Smooth Softening Body Wash uploaded by Kyla R.

BY GENERIC

Equate Silky Smooth Softening Body Wash: Rich, moisturizing lather with delicate fragrance Indulges the senses as it cleanses White peach and silk essence Gentle enough for use everyday Rich moisturizers for silky, soft skin see more...

• Could this brand be a close runner up to Caress? 1 Answers
  • Is this runny or thick 1 Answers
  • "This body wash is fine if you are watching finances." in 2 reviews
  • "Good bodywash, love that it leaves my skin soft and smelling great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's scent is really good but I always feel like it's never completely washed off." in 1 review
Wynter W.
Wynter W.
Eastover, SC
My husband brought this home for me last night and I was skeptical about the smell of it and how I would like it at first,but once I used it my mind was changed. I like the smell of it and the consistency of it and it leathers up really well with only using a small amount and I did not like the caress version of this product at all because of the smell the first time i tried it but I find this smell to be lighter and not as strong and smells good so I do like it and would more than likely use it again. Equate Silky Smooth Softening Body Wash
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Suds up very nicely in my loofah and keeps my skin from being dried out. It's an extremely good value for the price and works just as well as the Caress. I also love the way it smells.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
I really like this body wash. It is something i will purchase again.It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. It doesn't cost much and it smells very nice.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
It smells so nice and is so cheap especially compared to the caress brand it's almost identical to it, but for a nice money saving price:D
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Boone, NC
This body wash is fine if you are watching finances. The scent is okay and I feel it has a little of a drying factor to the skin. I would use it again.
Mandi D.
Mandi D.
For being a generic this is a good product. I will use this at times and purchase again. All kinds good.
Joscelyn B.
Joscelyn B.
Wallis, TX
This smells so nice and leaves you feeling nice and clean. It's a cheaper version of caress but works just as good in my opinion.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Mayfield, KY
I love the smell of this and it makes my skin feel amazing. It's my favorite
Misty Z.
Misty Z.
Brighton, IL
This has become the soap we use in our home. We use to buy another brand and decided to try this. It works just as well, has the same sent as the other brand and even saves me some money. Would recommend this to anyone.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
This is a great product! It left my skin feeling really smooth and I loved the smell too. I couldn't even tell a difference between this brand and the name brand soap.
Vee A.
Vee A.
Could this brand be a close runner up to Caress?
Renee M.