Equate Silky Smooth Softening Body Wash uploaded by Kyla R.

BY GENERIC

Equate Silky Smooth Softening Body Wash: Rich, moisturizing lather with delicate fragrance Indulges the senses as it cleanses White peach and silk essence Gentle enough for use everyday Rich moisturizers for silky, soft skin see more...

• "This body wash is fine if you are watching finances." in 2 reviews
  • "Good bodywash, love that it leaves my skin soft and smelling great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's scent is really good but I always feel like it's never completely washed off." in 1 review
Wynter W.
Eastover, SC
My husband brought this home for me last night and I was skeptical about the smell of it and how I would like it at first,but once I used it my mind was changed. I like the smell of it and the consistency of it and it leathers up really well with only using a small amount and I did not like the caress version of this product at all because of the smell the first time i tried it but I find this smell to be lighter and not as strong and smells good so I do like it and would more than likely use it again. Equate Silky Smooth Softening Body Wash
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
It smells so nice and is so cheap especially compared to the caress brand it's almost identical to it, but for a nice money saving price:D
Cassandra O.
Wellness Guru Expert
I would use this product again but only because of the smell. It's scent is really good but I always feel like it's never completely washed off. Which then that leads to my skin feeling dry.
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
I love this body wash! It is silky and smooth and smells wonderful. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I love to use it shaving my legs too. The price too is less expensive then the leading brand with the same quality.
Alexandra R.
Mayfield, KY
I love the smell of this and it makes my skin feel amazing. It's my favorite
Joscelyn B.
Wallis, TX
This smells so nice and leaves you feeling nice and clean. It's a cheaper version of caress but works just as good in my opinion.
Ashley J.
Love this body wash from Walmart ... It smells pretty close to the brand caress without costing as much!
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
Really like the brand and it smells good to and it is very worth the money but some of this are not that great
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Good body wash, love that it leaves my skin soft and smelling great! Its cheap too compared to other body washes. You should definitely try if you haven't before.
Teresa G.
Boone, NC
This body wash is fine if you are watching finances. The scent is okay and I feel it has a little of a drying factor to the skin. I would use it again.
Vee A.
Could this brand be a close runner up to Caress?
Renee M.