BY EQUATE

Equate Severe Toothache & Gum Relief Oral Pain Reliever/Antiseptic: For the temporary relief of pain due to toothaches To help protect against infection of minor oral irritation Immediate relief of intense pain Maximum strength benzocaine for toothache pain relief Antiseptic to help prevent infection Soothing menthol for gums see more...

Buy on Walmart
Evelyn W.
Every single time I accidentally bite my lip I will get one of those ulcers on the inside of my mouth and it is so painful. This is one of the only products I’ve found that helps heal it faster and doesn’t burn incredibly bad when I put it on my lip. I would definitely recommend trying this for anyone who gets ulcers or any other kind of sore.
Lacey P.
Got this just hoping it might help with my tooth pain over the long weekend until I could reach my dentist and it didn't disappoint. The price was attractive and worked quickly. I would recommend this to anyone looking to lessen their tooth pain until they can get into their dentist.