BY EQUATE

Aches and fever - Acetaminophen Cough - Dextromethorphan HBr Chest congestion - Guaifenesin. Stuffy nose - Phenylephrine HCl For ages 12+. Alcohol 0.5%. Cool Blast flavor. Compare to Tylenol Severe Cold Multi-Symptom see more...

Buy on Amazon
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Jennifer C.
Georgetown, KY
This works pretty well to help with cold and flu symptoms. It helps with fever, body aches, headaches, sinus pain, and general malaise. This won't cure your cold symptoms but it will make it more tolerable and help you rest and recover.
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I absolutely love this product! I will definitely continue to buy. I would confidently recommend this product to a friend. Works well for cold and sinus issues
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
 love aleve brand products! Same active ingredients as the more expensive name brands medicines, will never buy another brand!
Satyra W.
Tastes terrible, but works just fine for clearing up you cold symptoms as The other leading cold medicine.
Cathryn P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Less expensive than Dayquil or the like, but equally effective. I keep a bottle in my cabinet year round.
Brittany P.
Wayne
I really like this. I like the cooling feeling. It kicks in a works fast. It don’t cost much at all.
Crystal L.
San Antonio
Takes care of my cold symptoms. Tastes horrible but works good. Knocks my tail out when I am sick.
Mary S.
Halifax, NS
Equate Severe Daytime Cold Multi-Symptom 8oz Cool Blast Compare to Tylenol Severe Cold Multi-Symptom oh how I'd have to use this to get through the work day. It really makes the symptoms of a miserable cold bearable so you can function!